Home

Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #49
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly
Any update on these sliders? I'm looking to start my cpu vs cpu franchise with the new rosters but still need a good set of sliders to use.

Thanks!

- Greg
You are going to start a franchise without injuries?
Old 09-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

These are about as good as it gets manooly but im still testing not real confident ill find anything tho.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #51
Rookie

Austin Hawk's Arena

OVR: 1

Great thread, guys. I have been playing CPU v. CPU spectator mode for my franchises for years, so it's nice to see others with similar interest.

I just bought the game the other day, so I'm still tweaking some things, and noticed that you guys are mentioning that there are never injuries in spectator mode. Is this true? Is it an issue that will be fixed in a patch?

I have heard that the next patch will feature a broadcast cam (necessary for us spectator simmers). If injuries and pancakes are fixed, I think this game will be much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

I havent heard anything about injuries being fixed yes its true there non existant in cpu vs cpu. Pancakes might be fixed by the little tweaks there ment to be doing in one of the patches but we will just have to see. And as for the broadcast cam im looking forward to it. I'll keep you guys updated if i find any better slider settings.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #53
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Hawk
I just bought the game the other day, so I'm still tweaking some things, and noticed that you guys are mentioning that there are never injuries in spectator mode. Is this true? Is it an issue that will be fixed in a patch?
I have been asking about the CPU vs CPU injury fix and have not rceived an answer from EA or anyone if it will be addressed in the patch.

As of today there are no injuries during spectator mode, which in my opinion kills any reason to play a franchise the way we like to play the the game "CPU vs CPU".

You can't run a football franchise with no injuries, it goes aganist all logic, the game of football is based on injuries and how they impact your team during the season.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-12-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I have been asking about the CPU vs CPU injury fix and have not rceived an answer from EA or anyone if it will be addressed in the patch.

As of today there are no injuries during spectator mode, which in my opinion kills any reason to play a franchise the way we like to play the the game "CPU vs CPU".

You can't run a football franchise with no injuries, it goes aganist all logic, the game of football is based on injuries and how they impact your team during the season.
I agree it does take away from the realism of the game. My team is going to be hard to beat for years to come because I am so far beneath the salary cap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »