Home

Football4Natic's Custom Sliders (Slow Game Speed)

This is a discussion on Football4Natic's Custom Sliders (Slow Game Speed) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Football4Natic's Custom Sliders (Slow Game Speed)

It has improved the coverage but I might have to raise it a bit more since I feel passing is to easy.

But I don't want to raise it to much because I don't want to see defensive backs break on a pass before my receiver does. That is just not realistic.

Will monitor it
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 8

i know im hoping you can nail it down cuz who knows if EA will even address it in their patch. Most people who play this game want to throw for 300 plus all the time and have guys wide open we are the minority wanting realistic passing. I will post some stats when I play.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
How can you have thrown for that many yards playim sim style

unless money plays and more then 45 pass attempts were made.

Human interceptions or CPU interceptions cannot be raised or you will get tons of picks

but you might need your own set of sliders because that is not sim
I could not run the ball. I had no choice but to throw. And I didnt throw it into the flats. Slants, crossing, drags, deep outs.

It was sim play. CPU block shed was too great to even consider running the ball. What should I put CPU blockshed down to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #36
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Very interesting set of sliders, I'm gonna try them out now! Will post the stats soon.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #37
Banned

[quote=Exonerated;2040086195]I could not run the ball. I had no choice but to throw. And I didnt throw it into the flats. Slants, crossing, drags, deep outs.

It was sim play. CPU block shed was too great to even consider running the ball. What should I put CPU blockshed down to?[/QUOTE

535 passing yards is not sim

you need to fix the human pass game because I would sell the game before I have games like that

I can run the bal with my new set but you might want to lower your pass block and qb accuracy and raise the CPU defense
Old 08-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #38
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5

I must really suck at this game because I am playing with your sliders and settings and I am getting killed in the first quarter. I am the Steelers playing the Cardinals and the score is 24-7 in favor of the Cardinals. I am doing okay against the run but I can't stop their passing at all. I need some pointers although I want simulation. I don't think Arizona scoring 3 touchdowns and passing all over Blitzburgh is very realistic. My Madden IQ score isn't that high and I am the worst against the pass. Any help would be awesome.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders
Old 08-26-2009, 02:48 AM   #39
All Star

OVR: 33

[quote=Football4Natic;2040086258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
I could not run the ball. I had no choice but to throw. And I didnt throw it into the flats. Slants, crossing, drags, deep outs.

It was sim play. CPU block shed was too great to even consider running the ball. What should I put CPU blockshed down to?[/QUOTE

535 passing yards is not sim

you need to fix the human pass game because I would sell the game before I have games like that

I can run the bal with my new set but you might want to lower your pass block and qb accuracy and raise the CPU defense
I lowered CPU blockshed to 50 from 52. I can run the ball alot better now.

It was 595 passing yards actually. Most slants that went all the way because of CPU sell-out blitzes.

And 595 is sim. I had to play catch up all game. THe numbers don't mean something is sim or not, its how the game plays. And I felt it was really realistic.

Lowered Human QB accuracy to 8.

Last edited by Exonerated; 08-26-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #40
Banned

I stayed up late last night running some slider tests.

I am trying to get the human pass game to be less affective.

The reason why is so damm effective is that the cpu is to damm blitz happy and leave my tight end or cross patterns open all day.

I should not be averaging 8 catches for 145 yards a game with Kevin Boss

I need to make it hard for the user to complete passes vs the blitz

I think I found something to help.

I am also working on the human run game. I dont want to see to many broken tackles and to many long runs

I am looking more for average per carry. I say between 3-4 yards a pop is good and with great backs you might increase that to 4-5 yards a pop

I will have some thing up later tonight.

Off to work....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »