Home

Help With Int Slider

This is a discussion on Help With Int Slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Help With Int Slider

I was playing pretty much on default sliders at 50.

My first two games with Kyle Orton and the Broncos, 2 TD's, 0 Int's. The third game, he had 4 int's two minutes into the second quarter against the Cowboys. I put the backup QB's (2nd and 3rd) during the game and threw two more. The whole time I was lowering the int slider until it was around 30.

The next game against the CPU (Pats) Orton threw 6 int's with the int slider at 10. Brady threw 3 and the int slider is also 10 for human players.

I'm not sure what to change to fix this. It only seems to happen on plays where the receiver runs out 10 yards and stops, the CB always seems to jump past the guy to get the pick.

Another thing to note is that my main RB got injured in the second game so I have no rushing game. Maybe this is the problem. I don't know.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »