Home

Coach Mode Online Sliders???

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Online Sliders??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Coach Mode Online Sliders???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
u cannot play coach mode online, the coach mode option is no where to be found in the online settings.

well actually even if you start an offline franchise against cpu you won't see it in there either in the franchise settings just like the fight for fumble but BOTH are found in your madden settings which you save with your profile which SHOULD work for either online or offline so not really sure why it's not working for online gameplay.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:53 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm another who would love to play in an online coach mode league. Hopefully they can fix this with a patch. They'll probably make it a DLC and make us pay for it though. lol
Old 08-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 9

I too would like to see an "online coach mode franchise"...some of us NFL Head Coach guys bought this game with that in mind.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731
I too would like to see an "online coach mode franchise"...some of us NFL Head Coach guys bought this game with that in mind.
They need to make it an honest-to-goodness 'coach' mode, though. This auto-throw is only a small part of that. Kickers, punters, etc., etc.,...auto throw is only 1/10th of what a good coach mode setting could be.

I don't understand why they can't implement this. There's something about this next-gen engine that is resistant to a lot of coach-type settings we liked in last gen, ranging from a real coach mode to the camera angles. What gives??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »