Home

Zero Custom HUM/CPU FRANCHISE SLIDERS! by: dfos81

This is a discussion on Zero Custom HUM/CPU FRANCHISE SLIDERS! by: dfos81 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Zero Custom HUM/CPU FRANCHISE SLIDERS! by: dfos81

My only gripe about these ar non-existant sacks for the Hum team. Esspecially the non user controlled players. I've played games all against the Arizona Cardinals. Ravens,Patriots, VIking and as soon as I get pressure on Warner he throws it. Or gets popped and throws that duck. (up in the air pass)

Ive tried 100 hum break clock with 100 pass rush to 0 cpu pass block and everything in between and still impossible to sack Warner.

There is gotta be a way for the non-controled players to get sacks.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 7

I got lazy and went for the extra point with 4 seconds left. I did not feel like playing another quarter. Ha!

CINCINATTI BENGALS(me) v. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

NO 38 - CIN 37

Passing:
D. Brees 17/24, 222 yds. %62, 2 TD
C. Palmer 8/14, 164 yds. %60, 1 INT
J. O'Sullivan 16/29, 200 yds. %55, 2 TD, 1 INT
M. Brunell 14/22, 149 yds. %63, 2 INT

Rushing:
C. Benson 31 yds, 10 ATT, 3.1 AVG
B. Leonard 24 yds, 11 ATT, 2.1 AVG
J. Johnson 2 yds, 1 ATT, 2.0 AVG

P. Thomas 24 yds, 6 ATT, 4.0 AVG
R. Bush 44 yds, 8 ATT, 5.5 AVG

Receiving:
(Leaders)

C. Ochocinco 104 yds, 7 REC, 14.8 AVG, 31 YAC
R. Meacham 77 yds, 3 REC, 25.6 AVG, 36 YAC, 1 TD

Defense: (There has been 2 sacks (DE), 1 sack (LB), 3 interceptions and Chip Vaughn leads with 8 tackles.)

Halftime Analysis: Offense is easy because of the QB profiency, I see dfos has left me a message, though. O'Sullivan did throw quite a few errant passes, which I liked. There were 7 drops by the WRs in the game.

Running was perfect, for half and half sessions between RBs. But overall decent game, just don't like always having high scores.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
You want lower qb numbers, thats an ez fix. If you want to have more of challenge passing, then lower the hum pass blk to 0-10.

You could raise the pass rush for both hum(should be at 95 now) and cpu(75-90). You could also raise the pass d reaction time 5-10 clicks.

Imo 1 half doesn't mean the qbs will continue that for the whole game though. The A.I. adjust really well this year.

I would play 3-4 full games and get the avg Cpu pass numbers v.s. yours.

Who do you control on defense?
I play the D-Line, I get enough sacks. I have no complaints. These sliders are great and my analysis is not to bash your set. I LOVE THEM! But we know they need tweaking to someone's personal liking, that is how all of them are.

Thanks for the QB info, and I will input the changes to see if I can get some different results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
My only gripe about these ar non-existant sacks for the Hum team. Esspecially the non user controlled players. I've played games all against the Arizona Cardinals. Ravens,Patriots, VIking and as soon as I get pressure on Warner he throws it. Or gets popped and throws that duck. (up in the air pass)

Ive tried 100 hum break clock with 100 pass rush to 0 cpu pass block and everything in between and still impossible to sack Warner.

Dunno, I've posted two games with 8 sacks combined. 5 of them have been mine and all but one were by the CPU.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #53
Rookie

aga11ah's Arena

OVR: 5

I tried these earlier today.. getting some GREAT games. thanks man.

Saints/Panthers(me) game was so realistic (back n forth too in the 4th) I pulled it out 27-24 (N.O. missed 2 FG's in the game lol)

played more games afterwards and they seemed good too... although the speed factor seems to still be a little much because Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson were probably the best 2 players i've seen using these sliders, putting up monster stats. but yeah... regardless, great base sliders.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #54
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180

I agree I play as the Cowboys and can't get any sacks. It's probably because we use a 3-4. But it looks like you've played some of the better O-lines, hopefully there's hope.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #55
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I got 6 sacks in a game w/ the latest sliders. So its possible to get sacks.

Qbs w/ high awarness will be hard to sack anyway. Go play a scrub qb and you'll see a major difference.

The qb and O-line your facing actually means something this year.

Play Detroit or NY Jets and watch your sack totals rise.

Last edited by dfos81; 08-25-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #56
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
I tried these earlier today.. getting some GREAT games. thanks man.

Saints/Panthers(me) game was so realistic (back n forth too in the 4th) I pulled it out 27-24 (N.O. missed 2 FG's in the game lol)

played more games afterwards and they seemed good too... although the speed factor seems to still be a little much because Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson were probably the best 2 players i've seen using these sliders, putting up monster stats. but yeah... regardless, great base sliders.
Thanks,
As for Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson. Contain D must be your friend when facing backs like this, b/c if they get to the edge, they are getting 5yds +++ .
The key to stopping these guys is controlling the edge.

I just like the fact that you have to use certain gameplans to stop certain players now. And the CPU will run on you if your not adjusting to the run correctly.

Last edited by dfos81; 08-25-2009 at 10:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »