Home

Can someone clarify these sliders for me...

This is a discussion on Can someone clarify these sliders for me... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can someone clarify these sliders for me...

Right silly newbie style question, but I've been playing since 92!

Can someone just clear up which way the sliders need to be moved for both user and cpu?

Move to the left to lower the sliders? Ie lower the stats for both user and cpu?

I know it quite clearly says on the screen in the user section, but i am getting confused as when i get to the cpu slider section and shift the sliders to the right - it makes the game easier for me?

Last edited by Cantona1999; 08-25-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Edit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Can someone clarify these sliders for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona1999
Right silly newbie style question, but I've been playing since 92!

Can someone just clear up which way the sliders need to be moved for both user and cpu?

Move to the left to lower the sliders? Ie lower the stats for both user and cpu?

I know it quite clearly says on the screen in the user section, but i am getting confused as when i get to the cpu slider section and shift the sliders to the right - it makes the game easier for me?
if you move the slider to the left on human custom settings it makes it harder, if you move the slider to the right on human it makes it easier.

however, if you move the slider to the right for the CPU it makes it harder e.g pass defense reaction time to 100 the CB will jump the routes and make it a harder game.but if you move it to the left it makes it easier

do you get it now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »