Home

why so many slider sets.......your all wrong

This is a discussion on why so many slider sets.......your all wrong within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
why so many slider sets.......your all wrong

the variety of sliders on this sight is so f"in funny. it wasnt till just recently that i used versus sliders, and found out that he has made the only sense to having the most realistic football experience.

its funnt to hear " use my sliders thier just like that guys sliders except i use a slow speed , blah blah blah.

i will tell you this, i have tried almost every slider set on this sight, and until i tried versus sliders. i was depriving myself of about 1000 animations and realistic gameplay.

i have used his sliders( human is on pro cpu is maxed out to 100 for everything.0

the games have been awesome and real. and i even noticed sideline catches, and linebackers smacking recievers as they cross over the middle on thier pass route.

thier are more animations you will see with these sliders. stop the low slider sets , they make everyone act like ******s.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: why so many slider sets.......your all wrong

do you overhtrhow WRs without any reason as it happen in real games?

I doubt it...
Old 09-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Banned

actually ,yes you do the passing game is challenging but i have seen over throws and under throws.............

basically your telling the players to play up to thier ratings. thats what the sliders are for.

just try it....................
Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

So leave human at default pro and max the CPU to 100?

what is the game speed/threshold?
Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

What are your other settings(game speed, threshold, etc?) I'm gonna give these a try for my next franchise game. I'm driving myself nuts with my sliders. These just might be crazy enough to work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL
So leave human at default pro and max the CPU to 100?

what is the game speed/threshold?

the speed is at slow and the threshhold is at 50. try it out....i was amazed when i tried it this weekend. you will get seperation on the reciever routes. the curl route is finally thier. you will see sidline catches. why you ask..it is because when the level is at 75 or 100, you are telling the that player to play at thier real ratings. if a awide reciever has an awareness ratind of 80 and your wr slider is at 20 well you basically just dropped his awareness rating to like a 15. that is why recievers dont even attempt to stay in bounds.

try them out....
Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
the speed is at slow and the threshhold is at 50. try it out....i was amazed when i tried it this weekend. you will get seperation on the reciever routes. the curl route is finally thier. you will see sidline catches. why you ask..it is because when the level is at 75 or 100, you are telling the that player to play at thier real ratings. if a awide reciever has an awareness ratind of 80 and your wr slider is at 20 well you basically just dropped his awareness rating to like a 15. that is why recievers dont even attempt to stay in bounds.

try them out....
so human is at default pro and the cpu is maxed to 100 on everything?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #8
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

who's sliders are these again and where are they located?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »