Home

This Is Why My Sliders WORK and Everyone Elses FAIL !!!

This is a discussion on This Is Why My Sliders WORK and Everyone Elses FAIL !!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: This Is Why My Sliders WORK and Everyone Elses FAIL !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEBasball5
I tried his sliders and Roethlisberger threw 3 straight perfect games. 158.3. They work perfect!
It's amazing how he still thinks that putting the sliders at 100 means that the CPU plays to it's truest form, lol, and completely off 100% of their ratings and attributes. What a joke. Like it's some secret unlock that EA hid from us.

He also thinks that playing on the skill level "Pro" means your teamates' AI is set to "Professional" and that it means they play to their fullest potential and that it unlocks all these secret animations and artificial intelligence.

Good grief.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Dude, your slider's is perfect for your You Tube followers and every 10 year old out there.

They've been posted several times one here and I for one have tried them. They would be perfect for me if I wanted to beat the CPU by 50 every game. But, I like a good challenge every now and again if you know what I mean.

Now learn to act like "a professional".

FAIL

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

why isnt this guy banned yet?

*on a side note, I love how I got reported for spamming when I posted in his original thread about how incorrect/misleading/completely inaccurate his videos/sliders were... oh the irony
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
It's amazing how he still thinks that putting the sliders at 100 means that the CPU plays to it's truest form, lol, and completely off 100% of their ratings and attributes. What a joke. Like it's some secret unlock that EA hid from us.

He also thinks that playing on the skill level "Pro" means your teamates' AI is set to "Professional" and that it means they play to their fullest potential and that it unlocks all these secret animations and artificial intelligence.

Good grief.

didnt watch the videos...

Please tell me you are joking here
Old 09-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

with all respect I get great games and true stats with Heeflan sliders on Human and his cpu settings.Each person is different and CONGRATULATIONS you found sliders that work for you and maybe others.BUT alot of other people feel yours don't work.Face it you didn't find a cure for cancer or discovered the song sung by the beattles says kill the pigs.all you discovered are sliders that work for you.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #14
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24

What I normally do to get the sliders I use for Madden, or any sports game for that matter, is take sliders from someone with the same mindset about how the game should play. I take those sliders and tweak them until it suits my play style, and gives me realistic stats. I am loving the hell out of madden. My sliders work perfectly for me.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 4

This wont end well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

This thread is being shut down.. board has been spammed by the same thing in various threads
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »