Home

Coach Settings Help

This is a discussion on Coach Settings Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach Settings Help

Does anybody have a good defensive aggression setting to tone down the cpu calling so many all out blitzes? I'm starting my franchise because the season starts thursday (by then i should be done with the pre-season) and i don't see a point in waiting for a patch when we don't even know when its coming or what its going to fix, but i simply cannot play with the cpu playing D like this. Everything is just a wide open drag route over the middle because of the cpu blitzing on almost every play. I still want them to blitz of course but this is just ridiculous and to easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Coach Settings Help

check bill harris v3 thread. On the first page he has coach settings. They are outstanding, try them like he has them and you will be happy.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks man ill check them out.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm talking about taking control of all 32 teams in a franchise and adjusting the coach settings (defensive aggression i think) to reduce the crazy amount of cpu blitzes that lead to so many wide open drag and flat routes when i actually play.
Coach mode sliders are something completely different.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im working on this and have got Palo (great guy) to give me rush 3, rush 6 and rush 7, blitz tendencies of all the teams from last year. (He had already posted rush 4, and rush 5 in a different thread) With these i will do some maths and get the right aggressiveness for the teams.

I will also be doing some more maths to get a better aggressiveness for teams which change defensive scheme, such as the packers, from last year.

I will hopefully get this up asap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 04:50 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefancourt
Im working on this and have got Palo (great guy) to give me rush 3, rush 6 and rush 7, blitz tendencies of all the teams from last year. (He had already posted rush 4, and rush 5 in a different thread) With these i will do some maths and get the right aggressiveness for the teams.

I will also be doing some more maths to get a better aggressiveness for teams which change defensive scheme, such as the packers, from last year.

I will hopefully get this up asap.
Good Stuff!! I was actually just about to set every team at 30 except the eagles ravens and steelers, but i will wait now
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

In Dfos' thread they did a lot of testing and he has come up with some great coaching schemes that I am using to get not only realistic simmed stats but also realistic games.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:57 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
In Dfos' thread they did a lot of testing and he has come up with some great coaching schemes that I am using to get not only realistic simmed stats but also realistic games.
Could you post a link please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »