Home

slider question

This is a discussion on slider question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
slider question

Hey guys, love the work you do with the sliders, very time consuming I can imagine! Anyways, I was wondering if someone can point me towards a slider set that will let me have a realistic game, with good sim stats, I fancy myself as pretty good, especially passing and reading coverages, and I like to play on slow game speed. I usually seem to have very high scoring games. Anyways any help would be great !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: slider question

i've tested and used just about everyone on these threads at least on the main 2 pages. There wont be a perfect set try to find the one set that you like the best and tweak to your liking. I have to say these guys worked hard on there sliders and there good and each of there sliders to me represent different play styles for everyone because were all different so for me to pick or tell you which set would just not be right. I have to say pick all of them play about 5 games with them and then pick your best realistic set then tweak to your liking or skills. I hoped this helped. If i would to pick heres a couple of them TNKNGM Sliders (VERY SLOW) and DB'S Stat Accurate Sliders (Slow game Speed) theres more on the page but at least you have a starting point. i would start with these then search more if you need. Like i said earlier there all good just find the one that best suits your style and then tweak. Sorry for the english i was in a hurry running late..

Last edited by robgr1972; 09-16-2009 at 01:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »