Home

Dfos81's Sliders(slow speed) ready for testing

This is a discussion on Dfos81's Sliders(slow speed) ready for testing within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #49
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Dfos81's Sliders(slow speed) ready for testing

2nd game test w/ 70 cpu sliders. 30-23 Dallas realisitic stats and all.

So 2 games in row now are producing simlar, realistic stats.

This time the Skins D had 3 sacks and Dallas w/ 1.

This may be a fluke but 2 games w/o any Def Tds! Thats a 1st in all my testing.

Testing 3rd game......

Last edited by dfos81; 09-19-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Whew - ended up a 16-10 win.

Lots of fight from the CPU, especially with the sacks. As the defense wore down some, Quinn started moving around and finding throws. He also found another good running lane to scramble through as the DLine couldn't keep their gaps while rushing. Their O-Line created escape routes and that time, Quinn decided to run and not throw.

They got inside the 10, but the defense stopped them. Geez that's close. As it was, it ended up being a 5 minute drive just to get 3 points. I'll take that in this situation!

Fortunately, they never saw the ball again. They kicked it off with 2:11 left and all three timeouts and tried to play defense, but the runners found enough room against their tired defense to ice the game.

With Flacco out, I ran like constantly. Had 43 run plays to 20 total (between Flacco and Smith) pass plays.

Now I'll try one with the 70 sliders CPU sliders. Kinda scared since they got 57 with the "old" slow sliders, so pass rush on 26 and their pass blocking on 70, QB Acc, and WR on 70? Yikes! Though, you're getting sacks so we'll see.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #51
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Whew - ended up a 16-10 win.

Lots of fight from the CPU, especially with the sacks. As the defense wore down some, Quinn started moving around and finding throws. He also found another good running lane to scramble through as the DLine couldn't keep their gaps while rushing. Their O-Line created escape routes and that time, Quinn decided to run and not throw.

They got inside the 10, but the defense stopped them. Geez that's close. As it was, it ended up being a 5 minute drive just to get 3 points. I'll take that in this situation!

Fortunately, they never saw the ball again. They kicked it off with 2:11 left and all three timeouts and tried to play defense, but the runners found enough room against their tired defense to ice the game.

Now I'll try one with the 70 sliders CPU sliders. Kinda scared since they got 57 with the "old" slow sliders, so pass rush on 26 and their pass blocking on 70, QB Acc, and WR on 70? Yikes! Though, you're getting sacks so we'll see.
Nice game! Its looks scary but I played 1 half last night and test a bunch today and its not as hard as it seems.

Its difficult,
but for some reason w/ every slider being the same on both sides hum(26 on all sliders)/cpu(70 on all sliders) it seems to be a much more realistic stat producing game.

Now of course at 26/70, that may be too difficult for some but Its really the highest end All-pro difficulty for both hum/cpu.

It may need to be mid-level All-Pro for both. Let me know how it plays out for you. thanks

Still testing.......

Last edited by dfos81; 09-19-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OH BOY

Pats are next @ Foxboro.

I better take some time to psych up for this. Might need to break out the eye black, get a mouthpiece and a cup for this one LOL
Old 09-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #53
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
OH BOY

Pats are next @ Foxboro.

I better take some time to psych up for this. Might need to break out the eye black, get a mouthpiece and a cup for this one LOL
Lol! Yes you better get ready and stretch or something!

BTW going into 4th qtr. The score is 14-13 Dallas over Skins 3rd realistic game in a row now.

I like it! Final 14-13 Dallas! Wow 3 games in a row w/ realistic numbers.

Last edited by dfos81; 09-19-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

so are your new sliders high end all pro u say..does the 26/70 sliders yield pretty close result..and is the 15 th pretty realsitic??
Old 09-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 3

With CPU QB Accuracy And WR Catching at both 70, you arent seeing a severe case of robo QB?

Backups tend to play like Peyton Manning in most cases when I have QB Accuracy over 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Here we go.

Drop city again.

Wide open, perfect throw, no one around the WR, and he drops it. Someone taps the WR (really, it's not even a hit, no hit animation or sound effect) and it's a drop. Trying to catch on the run - drop. Heap beat the LB on an in route - hit him in the hands. Drop.

Brady's getting knocked around, only TD I have is from a pick-6 (Brady got hit as he threw and the DE got it. Not cheap, imo, because everyone fast was down field), he is still completing a ton of passes though, 70% - that's a lot, even for him.

If the blitz doesn't get there, it's almost a guaranteed completion. And I have to basically blitz every down to have a chance to get to him.

Not sure I like this as it's one thing to mix blitz and coverage and mixing man and zone, but blitz every down feels like I'm doing what we don't want the CPU to do - sell out every down.

And then when I don't get there, he doesn't make mistakes.

And these drops can go shoot themselves.

Last edited by KBLover; 09-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »