Home

"SLIDERS THAT WORK"

This is a discussion on "SLIDERS THAT WORK" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
"SLIDERS THAT WORK"

VERUSZ2---- PLAIN AND SIMPLE----
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: "SLIDERS THAT WORK"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC fan for life
VERUSZ2---- PLAIN AND SIMPLE----

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 09-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i just contacted Robert Langdon for help deciphering this...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

If those are the sliders for Pro with all the cpu @100 they suck. Scoring is too easy.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:23 AM   #5
Banned

Icon8 Re: "SLIDERS THAT WORK"

They may be to easy, but they do work, check out his latest video on you-tube, he put his level on all-madden and the cpu skills to 100 for everything, he ran a slant pass with ochocinco being in the slot, he completed 5 times in a row for a touchdown, so it shows the cpu never adjusts, so all levels are broken, so why get frustrated, play his way and at least you wont be cheated, and if you use house rules, it stills is fun, without all the all-pro and all-madden issues, you guys doing sliders are wasting your time, you need to stop, i know because i was one of them, in 08 i was ranked 72 on the top 100 tag ZA9009 just a example not braging ha ha online sucks never played since 08, so i know this game very well and plain and simple it is broken, so i play pro with his settings and my tweaks across the boards, 15 min quarters and so on, to make everything sim, i have some more tips also that makes the game play well, pm me for my settings and you may just have fun with your chise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC fan for life
They may be to easy, but they do work, check out his latest video on you-tube, he put his level on all-madden and the cpu skills to 100 for everything, he ran a slant pass with ochocinco being in the slot, he completed 5 times in a row for a touchdown, so it shows the cpu never adjusts, so all levels are broken, so why get frustrated, play his way and at least you wont be cheated, and if you use house rules, it stills is fun, without all the all-pro and all-madden issues, you guys doing sliders are wasting your time, you need to stop, i know because i was one of them, in 08 i was ranked 72 on the top 100 tag ZA9009 just a example not braging ha ha online sucks never played since 08, so i know this game very well and plain and simple it is broken, so i play pro with his settings and my tweaks across the boards, 15 min quarters and so on, to make everything sim, i have some more tips also that makes the game play well, pm me for my settings and you may just have fun with your chise.

Yea the Chiefs going 6-0 to start the season with Brody Croyle at QB is pretty sim. Not to mention I was first in the league at just about every relevent stat concerned with passing. While maintaining about an 85% 3rd down completion percentage. Nope not to easy. (sarcasm). I had more sim stats playing a whole season of Tecmo Bowl in one night, than I have ever had with VERSUZ2 sliders, and tons more fun! I'm pretty sure that the VERSUZ bandwagon has come to a screeching halt. Prolly time to get off. I think most of the planet already knows that his sliders are no different than anybody elses. Just another variation. And his are far too easy to get any kind of a "sim" experience from. Of course this is just my honest opinion.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
Banned

I respect your opinion, but on the other hand, who's are better, without all the glitches,morphing,skynet,sliding into place to make a play, etc etc, and if you use house rules only, no way are you having that type of a game, ask madden is the only way this will work, so you cant just do your money play all the time, i can do my money play on all-madden all day, anyways just my opinion good luck.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

It is way to easy if u go with just base pro settings however if u tweak them right it is possible to get a challenging game. I'll post the sliders I came up with and they are pretty good if you play with a crappy team like the browns like I do. You have to keep your skill settings in that 5 to 9 range otherwise your guys are ********, Human qb accuracy has to be turned down as well as catching and ints.

I've watched his vids and tested some of the stuff for myself and most of the points he makes are spot on. The cpu does not game plan for players. In real life If Braylon Edwards is in the slot and being covered by a LB one on one he will burn him every time granted he'll drop 50% of the passes thrown to him but thats beside the point. No matter what setting you put it on the cpu does not recognize a mismatch like that, On the harder settings and with speed threshold turned up that LB can cover him. There is the one vid he posted that showed Andre Johnson running in place to let the DB catch up. If thats how the designers make the game more competitive then whats the point of even screwing with sliders? I dont pretend to know how they can fix this or if they even care but there are some serious problems with the engine altogether. This year was a step in the right direction but in no way is it any kind of NFL sim.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »