Home

Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

This is a discussion on Try These Set of SLIDERS and... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 04:29 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
You ain't lyin........I had two fumbles with Jamal Lewis on two possessions.....both recovered by Denver.....one that hurt was on the goalline as I was about to score. (Ernest Byner revisited!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I still won the game 17-13,after my td pass with 15 seconds left in the game.

It was a great game, one of the more challenging ones I've had yet. The test continues!!
How many fumbles did you & the CPU have?...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

wow these sliders are awesome.. I'll admit i was skeptical at first but these are awesome.. i do kinda agree that there are too many drops.. but i'm getting very competitive and fun games so I'm hesitant to change anything.. i'm worried if there are fewer drops it might be robo qb.. also yes very important to protect the ball.. i had 3 fumbles in the 1st half but once I stopped being stupid with the ball it was no longer an issue.

and yes the qb can run on you!

on another note - any idea when the patch will be released? or has it already? i notice that pass rushing off the edge is much tougher.. not sure if it's a product of these sliders or there was an update.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Kingasia, Ea apologized, but they said the patch will be released in time for Madden 2011. Just kidding my friend. Your right these sliders make the game competitive.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
How many fumbles did you & the CPU have?...
I think the CPU only had one, if I remember correctly....I don't "hitstick" often..
Old 09-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

What kind of scores are you getting with these settings?
Are you able to run successfully with at least a 4.0 avg overall after a few games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #22
Rookie

So Cal's Arena

OVR: 8

Like some others i was kinda unsure of these sliders.....but i must say all that was laid to rest, i have had some of the better games with these. low scoring with the opportunity to bust the game open. i find u have to dig into the playbook to pick apart the cpu defense. the only problem i had with them is the fumbles and thats with covering up the ball, i admit some of them was me fighting for more yardage instead of just going down and then some of them where just crazy i had frank gore and this is a fantasy team not the niners and he fumbled 6 times total 3 of them straight after other, but other than that, say thanks for bringing these and i do notice one thing i really like, is that your great qbs and good qbs serperate them selves the accurancy is showing more and more and the bad throws are visible
Old 09-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal
Like some others i was kinda unsure of these sliders.....but i must say all that was laid to rest, i have had some of the better games with these. low scoring with the opportunity to bust the game open. i find u have to dig into the playbook to pick apart the cpu defense. the only problem i had with them is the fumbles and thats with covering up the ball, i admit some of them was me fighting for more yardage instead of just going down and then some of them where just crazy i had frank gore and this is a fantasy team not the niners and he fumbled 6 times total 3 of them straight after other, but other than that, say thanks for bringing these and i do notice one thing i really like, is that your great qbs and good qbs serperate them selves the accurancy is showing more and more and the bad throws are visible

What if you decrease the "Fumble" slider in the running category to 50 for player? I am at work so I have to have others test.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #24
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I've seen sideline catches with these sliders (i'm talking the classic Cris Carter reach out of bounds sideline catches). Never seen that with any others. Perhaps caused by the drastic decrease in everything across the board maybe?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »