Home

Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

This is a discussion on Try These Set of SLIDERS and... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

Man, EA really needs to be more clear about sliders...

It's strange to see people with CPU sliders all at 100, and others with them all at 5. I'll give these a shot some time, thanks for posting them. I'm still looking for a challenge that's fair - it's either too easy, or a CPU that just drives down the field at will. Haven't found that balance yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
Man, EA really needs to be more clear about sliders...

It's strange to see people with CPU sliders all at 100, and others with them all at 5. I'll give these a shot some time, thanks for posting them. I'm still looking for a challenge that's fair - it's either too easy, or a CPU that just drives down the field at will. Haven't found that balance yet.
Give them a try and let us know. I think you'll enjoy them...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5
Thumbs up Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

Hey Timmay, these sliders will definitely give you a good game.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 4

thanks so much for testing these! I was reluctant to try these simply because it looks weird, but man, does it work! Every players ratings come to effect. I got killed playing Carolina (me) vs Bucs (cpu) 43-29. Then I played the Bills and crushed them. Games play different. I will post stats later. All I know is i'm getting 60-70 plays, stats are realistic, IM ACTUALLY GETTING LINEBACKER SACKS, I can launch it deep to Steve Smith on mismatches....THANKS AGAIN MAN.

5 star hands down best sliders on Madden 10
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 24

I forgot to mention in the game v. Denver, Orton was able to throw short passes all over the place. The two times he attempted to go long; first was an overthrow, second he missed out of bounds.

Can somebody who knows Orton well tell me.......is he not known for the deep ball? Is he like Pennington or even Quinn, more of a short to mid-range thrower? Cause that's all he did against me. Oh, and heavy rushes with RB Marino.......
Old 09-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley roper
thanks so much for testing these! I was reluctant to try these simply because it looks weird, but man, does it work! Every players ratings come to effect. I got killed playing Carolina (me) vs Bucs (cpu) 43-29. Then I played the Bills and crushed them. Games play different. I will post stats later. All I know is i'm getting 60-70 plays, stats are realistic, IM ACTUALLY GETTING LINEBACKER SACKS, I can launch it deep to Steve Smith on mismatches....THANKS AGAIN MAN.

5 star hands down best sliders on Madden 10
Glad you're enjoying them...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #31
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

I gotta admit....you guys have piqued my interest.
I do have a couple of question however (imagine that,huh...lol)

1- when you say cpu sliders on 5.....does this mean ALL of them? qb acc,rb block,pass block and so on.

2-would these translate to the slower speeds? just wondering because when I had tried the normal speed before,everything seemed to be "herky jerky"

3-also when given the user slider #'s....this is just the overall,correct? there is no tuning of the individual user sliders.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I gotta admit....you guys have piqued my interest.
I do have a couple of question however (imagine that,huh...lol)

1- when you say cpu sliders on 5.....does this mean ALL of them? qb acc,rb block,pass block and so on.

2-would these translate to the slower speeds? just wondering because when I had tried the normal speed before,everything seemed to be "herky jerky"

3-also when given the user slider #'s....this is just the overall,correct? there is no tuning of the individual user sliders.
1. Yes, but not the sub-sliders. Wait, there aren't any for CPU. My mistake. Yes, all of em.

2.I've played on slow; still had a great game...I imagine it'd work on any speed.

3.Yes. No sub-slider adjustments.

Sidenote: I play on 8 minute qrtrs, no acc. clock. I'm gonna try Whaaaaaaazup's clock and see what happens...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »