Home

Post Patch #1 General Slider Recommendations

This is a discussion on Post Patch #1 General Slider Recommendations within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Post Patch #1 General Slider Recommendations

I know there are a few similar threads on here, but the ones i see are basically just statements about how the patch has thrown off sliders. i agree. this thread is where people can post thier recommendations.

instead of posting a specific number where i think you should put your sliders, im just going to list a general direction that a few of the sliders need to move (in my limited experience). here are my recommendations, please comment/post some of your suggestions (if anything is not listed, assume no change):

Human:

Pass Offense:
QB Accuracy: Slightly Down

Run Offense:
Run Blocking: Down
Break Tackle: Down
Fumbles: Down

Run Defense:
Block Shed: Slightly Up
Reaction Time: Slightly Up
Tackle: Up

CPU:

Run Offense:
Run Blocking: Down
Break Tackle: Way Down
Fumbles: Down

Run Defense:
Block Shed: Slightly Up
Reaction Time: Up
Tackle: Up

I dont have the actual sliders in front of me, so if something is missing or in the wrong place, i apologize. These are just my general impressions after a few games with the new patch. In general, the rushing game got way too easy for both me and the cpu. Passing game didnt seem to change too much, though I do need to play a few more games to see if some of the pass rush sliders need to be bumped up. I havent been getting as good a pass rush since the patch, but i dont know if its a coincidence. Looking forward to seeing some other opinions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Post Patch #1 General Slider Recommendations

After the few games I've had I would agree with you on most if not all of these changes. Another way to help HUM Qb acc is to increase CPU Pass D reaction time.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
Rookie

TheArsenologist's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Post Patch #1 General Slider Recommendations

I have noticed that my corners play a lot better man-to-man coverage than in the past. Almost too good. I like the fact they're better, but seeing as how I play with the Lions, I would expect to get burned more. Anthony Henry and Phillip Buchanon have really stepped up their game since the patch, though. I would recommend lowering human Pass D Reaction Time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »