Home

*Vaibhavp3* custom sliders

This is a discussion on *Vaibhavp3* custom sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *Vaibhavp3* custom sliders

Past few games have been ridiculously easy. Most of the team I'll be up by 4 scores at the half, and will just supersim half walk through the end of the third quarter.

I don't have a ton of interceptions, but I feel like I should have. Champ bailey has 18 pass deflections on the year (a lot were throws that were right in front of him.)

My other corner has 15 pass deflections, and then my linebacker has 13 pass deflections. I give up a lot of yards, and I'm the worst in the nfl in sacks. But where the games started out as shootouts in the beginning of the year, I've discovered I can now handle most offenses pretty easily. So I give up a lot o yards, but I don't give up touchdowns. i force a lot of field goals. The colts missed 3 field goals for some reason last game.

I also rank first in offense with 41.3 points per game, which is just unreal. I also have only given up 10 sacks. But I wouldn't expect to give up a lot of stats because I have a good offensive line, and most of my throws are quick throws that never leave me susceptible to the pass rush.

Running the ball has gotten harder, but then its gotten easier to find Marshall. So I just score faster.

Last few wins

Denver - 51
Redskins - 17

Chargers - 14
Denver - 42

Denver - 35
Giants - 19

Denver - 45
Chiefs - 24

Denver - 52
Colts - 3

Not sure if I need to turn my offense sliders down, or increase the defensive sliders for the cpu.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 9

put the cpu threshold at 75 and trust me you will have some challenge trust me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow63
Hey Vai, just wanted to say great sliders. I've tried them all and these seem to play the best of any of them out there.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 3

CPU Threshold? Like set all the sliders to 75 for the CPU?
Old 12-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #220
Rookie

sorry my bad i meant keep speed threshold at 75 sorry about that. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow63
Hey Vai, just wanted to say great sliders. I've tried them all and these seem to play the best of any of them out there.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #221
Banned

Tried these sliders but they simply just don't work. After 10 games even C-D QBs are completing passes at an 80% rate. I also only managed 1 sack in those games. Guess I'll keep looking for slider settings that actually let me get a decent game out of this EA sports disaster.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »