Home

*Vaibhavp3* custom sliders

This is a discussion on *Vaibhavp3* custom sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: *Vaibhavp3* custom sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuLkaMaNiA246
Franchise Week 4
Giants (me) @ Chiefs

Offensive Stats
Eli Manning: 20/28, 210 yards, 1 Td, 0 Int, 1 Fumble
Brandon Jacobs: 21 carries, 190 yards, 1 Td, 1 Fumble
Ahmad Bradshaw: 5 catches, 36 yards, 1 Td
Mario Manningham: 4 catches, 70 yards, 0 Td
Steve Smith: 4 catches, 48 yards, 0 Td

Matt Cassel: 17/36, 208 yards, 1 Td, 0 Int
Larry Johnson: 11 carries, 71 yards, 1 Td
Bobby Wade: 2 catches, 17 yards, 1 Td
Mark Bradley: 3 catches, 38 yards, 0 Td
Dwayne Bowe: 3 catches, 77 yards, 0 Td

Defensive Stats
Justin Tuck: 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
Chris Canty: 1 sack
Clint Sintim: 2 forced fumbles

Chuck Darby: 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
Mike Brown: 1 forced fumble

Final Score
Giants 33 - Chiefs 14

Jacobs still continues to dominate each and every game he plays in. In this game, even though he was hurt and out for most of the first half, he still managed to rush for close to 200 yards. I think the rushing game is the one thing that I may need some tweaking on because it is TOO easy with Jacobs. Any thoughts?

The reason your run game is so easy is because the giants o-line is so good. If you compare their ratings (in particular run block related) against the defense's front seven you are playing they are a lot better. Now while he is rushing for a lot of yards i suggest trying another team with a bad run game against the same teams you played so you can see the difference. But one thing i would suggest is using run plays that you don't normally choose with ask madden. If you already do that then you would need to lower the sliders for the human offense, or find a way for the other team to sustain longer drives.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah .. I think what i'll do sometime this week is start another Franchise with another team and see if it's as easy as it is with the New York Giants to run the ball. Thanks for the feedback ... Vaibhavp3, any thoughts?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuLkaMaNiA246
Yeah .. I think what i'll do sometime this week is start another Franchise with another team and see if it's as easy as it is with the New York Giants to run the ball. Thanks for the feedback ... Vaibhavp3, any thoughts?
i can make the rushing harder with some changes but then if i do then the computer will cheat you by motion shifting, sliding, time shift tackling, missed blocking assignment etc.. if you know what i mean.

but i will try my absolute best to make the running game a bit harder without the computer cheating you..

trying playing with the Detroit lions with my current sliders, and if you still find it easy to run then.
try putting the CPU RUSH D blk shed = 60, tackling = 45,
i will make the proper changes and get back on you with that ok.

thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.

Last edited by vaibhavp3; 10-03-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavp3
i can make the rushing harder with some changes but then if i do then the computer will cheat you by motion shifting, sliding, time shift tackling, missed blocking assignment etc.. if you know what i mean.

but i will try my absolute best to make the running game a bit harder without the computer cheating you..

trying playing with the Detroit lions with my current sliders, and if you still find it easy to run then.
try putting the CPU RUSH D blk shed = 60, tackling = 45,
i will make the proper changes and get back on you with that ok.

thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.
If you decide to make the run game harder, try just having the human blockers missing blocks. I only say this cuz there is nothing worse than breaking free and watching your running back run into multiple imaginary walls and the defense catching up to you.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Chaos
If you decide to make the run game harder, try just having the human blockers missing blocks. I only say this cuz there is nothing worse than breaking free and watching your running back run into multiple imaginary walls and the defense catching up to you.
you got me wrong mate, im trying to make the run game harder without the computer cheating you. because i heard from alot of people saying that it is easy to run with my sliders.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavp3
you got me wrong mate, im trying to make the run game harder without the computer cheating you. because i heard from alot of people saying that it is easy to run with my sliders.
No I agree with you. My point was that if its not possible to make the run game harder with out cheating then my suggestion would come into play. but i dnt want to elect to get cheated just to make the game harder.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Chaos
No I agree with you. My point was that if its not possible to make the run game harder with out cheating then my suggestion would come into play. but i dnt want to elect to get cheated just to make the game harder.
thats the problem with madden, they do difficulty in a wrong way by tacking away your player attributes. madden should make the cpu better when you play all-pro and all-madden, but don't tack away your players attribute, let them block to there ratings etc. then madden not a bad game.

Last edited by vaibhavp3; 10-04-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

What sub sliders are you using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »