Home

Franchise Sliders Post Patch#2

This is a discussion on Franchise Sliders Post Patch#2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Franchise Sliders Post Patch#2

Just had a groan inducing thought. After closely following Josh's online Franchise thread, it seems he's fixed a lot of the unrealistic simmed Franchise stats, e.g. to make the stud 3-4 LBs actually get decent amount of sacks now.

But here's the groan, we've already fixed the coaching philosophy sliders, so that teams play more lifelike in actual played games. i.e. Run more, call less blitzes etc.

But I guarantee you, he has just fixed the franchise stats to the "out of the box" coach philosophies. So when we apply coach philo sliders, and turn the D aggressiveness way down (as is necessary for played games), it will completely screw up the simmed stats...

Just pause and think about it, if you don't quite get what I mean...

So here's the quandry...do we change the coach philosophies, and get some good games, and bad franchise stats, or leave them as they are?

EDIT.....and OMG, why didn't I think of this before...I just had a brilliant idea.

Start a Franchise, control all 32 teams, but Change nothing...(except your controlled teams options all to user)

Then immediately before you play an actual game, go to your opponents, and change their Coach philosophy sliders to sensible lvls. Play game. Change coach philo sliders back to default. Sim games.

Having you cake and eating it ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Franchise Sliders Post Patch#2

Where can I find that thread, Drew?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »