Home

RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

This is a discussion on RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

thanks for the reply RnR

The "broken" 3-4 ive just got to live with, i like using it so i guess i f i get abeat down because of it its my own fault

As for my WR and QB stats

the trading way/drafting i'll be honest is not for me.

I like playing the game with what i got, i SIM all post season stuff as it doesn't interest me im a football madden fan i just wanna play.

I dont need to look at driver and jenning's stats surely? these two are class and should get free against most CBs.

In terms of the sliders, is it CPU awareness i could alter to get more separation?

I may also do what the guy with the 49ers did and bump up WR catching and see what i get.

thanks for your hard work
Old 10-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #34
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnycast27
thanks for the reply RnR

The "broken" 3-4 ive just got to live with, i like using it so i guess i f i get abeat down because of it its my own fault

As for my WR and QB stats

the trading way/drafting i'll be honest is not for me.

I like playing the game with what i got, i SIM all post season stuff as it doesn't interest me im a football madden fan i just wanna play.

I dont need to look at driver and jenning's stats surely? these two are class and should get free against most CBs.

In terms of the sliders, is it CPU awareness i could alter to get more separation?

I may also do what the guy with the 49ers did and bump up WR catching and see what i get.

thanks for your hard work
I would do awareness, the catching is spot on!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #35
Rookie

wow what a game!!!!

Skins - Packers

Score 27-30
Rushing Yards 190-183
Passing Yards 214-150
1st Downs 16-11
Turnovers 0(+1) - 1(-1) - a jennings kick off fumble

Player Stats

QBs

Was-Keppinger 100.1 rating 21-30 226 yards, 1td
Rodgers 81.5 rating 15-32 150 yards 2 tds 0 PICKS

Rushing

Portis 24-150 yards 6.2 av! 2tds- he killed me ALL DAY with that bloody spin move!!!

Grant 15-86 yards, 5.7 av 0 tds
Jackson 8 carries 88 yards 11av 1 td-scored a 68 yard TD off a strong toss in the clear field
Was-Walker 4-38 yards 9.5 av 0 tds

Receiving

Portis 4-27yrds 0td
Grant 4-18 yards 4.5 yards 0td
Randel El 4-91 yards 22.7 av 0td
Moss 4-32 yards 8 av 0 tds
mkelly 3-27 yards 8 av 1 td
GB=Jackson 3-44 yards 14.6 av 1 td
Jennings 3-39 yards 13 av 1 td

D-Fence

1 got 2 sacks both from the D-line
LB and CB blitzes got nowhere near hence the WAS Qbs high pass completion.

I was sacked 0 times

NO picks each

Summary

Soo close this game was 14-7 at the half to me, all my games have had tons of points by HT so was nice to have a defensive game rather than a shootout.

The WIDE camera which was suggested in another thread helped LOADS even just to pick up the blitzes from CB more.

The passing game was hard but ive got a new camera to work with as well now. Im going to stick with it though! 0 picks this game is a HUGE STEP in the right direction.

The Rushing was great again, had my 1st ever 50yard+ run by someone which was great!

Portis though was unstoppable ran through the middle even with a pinched D-LINE AND blitzing MLB's :O

despite saying i wouldn't im going to try a 4-3 DEFENCE in my next game and use a new playbook on to establish if my D-is really bad with either 3-4 or 4-3 or it is the curse of the "broken 3-4" causing ALL my opposing QBs to pretty much hit their receivers all game lol

am 5-2 or 5-3 now i believe which makes the game more challenging and rewarding compared to my 16-0 last year on default

roll on the next game, where hopefully i can build on my Qb rating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #36
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnycast27
wow what a game!!!!

Skins - Packers

Score 27-30
Rushing Yards 190-183
Passing Yards 214-150
1st Downs 16-11
Turnovers 0(+1) - 1(-1) - a jennings kick off fumble

Player Stats

QBs

Was-Keppinger 100.1 rating 21-30 226 yards, 1td
Rodgers 81.5 rating 15-32 150 yards 2 tds 0 PICKS

Rushing

Portis 24-150 yards 6.2 av! 2tds- he killed me ALL DAY with that bloody spin move!!!

Grant 15-86 yards, 5.7 av 0 tds
Jackson 8 carries 88 yards 11av 1 td-scored a 68 yard TD off a strong toss in the clear field
Was-Walker 4-38 yards 9.5 av 0 tds

Receiving

Portis 4-27yrds 0td
Grant 4-18 yards 4.5 yards 0td
Randel El 4-91 yards 22.7 av 0td
Moss 4-32 yards 8 av 0 tds
mkelly 3-27 yards 8 av 1 td
GB=Jackson 3-44 yards 14.6 av 1 td
Jennings 3-39 yards 13 av 1 td

D-Fence

1 got 2 sacks both from the D-line
LB and CB blitzes got nowhere near hence the WAS Qbs high pass completion.

I was sacked 0 times

NO picks each

Summary

Soo close this game was 14-7 at the half to me, all my games have had tons of points by HT so was nice to have a defensive game rather than a shootout.

The WIDE camera which was suggested in another thread helped LOADS even just to pick up the blitzes from CB more.

The passing game was hard but ive got a new camera to work with as well now. Im going to stick with it though! 0 picks this game is a HUGE STEP in the right direction.

The Rushing was great again, had my 1st ever 50yard+ run by someone which was great!

Portis though was unstoppable ran through the middle even with a pinched D-LINE AND blitzing MLB's :O

despite saying i wouldn't im going to try a 4-3 DEFENCE in my next game and use a new playbook on to establish if my D-is really bad with either 3-4 or 4-3 or it is the curse of the "broken 3-4" causing ALL my opposing QBs to pretty much hit their receivers all game lol

am 5-2 or 5-3 now i believe which makes the game more challenging and rewarding compared to my 16-0 last year on default

roll on the next game, where hopefully i can build on my Qb rating
Excellent dude lol, sounds as tho u really enjoyed the game!!!

And I am also glad ur switching to 4-3, Use the Titans D book as that has the unique 4-4 D scheme.

Did you change any thing towards the sliders???

I'm playin with a few settings right now, I'm thinking of lowering CPU pass block and CPU QB accuracy, or I might put human awareness for passing up more!!!

I am seeing some good consistency with QB accuracy tho so I may not touch it!!

Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z
Excellent dude lol, sounds as tho u really enjoyed the game!!!

And I am also glad ur switching to 4-3, Use the Titans D book as that has the unique 4-4 D scheme.

Did you change any thing towards the sliders???

I'm playin with a few settings right now, I'm thinking of lowering CPU pass block and CPU QB accuracy, or I might put human awareness for passing up more!!!

I am seeing some good consistency with QB accuracy tho so I may not touch it!!
thanks mate i will try out the tenn D.

the game was awesome i think its because the CPU despite making passes wasnt moving the sticks play after play, so far the games are too heavy on scoring with very few 3 and outs both ways.

I moved the pass D Awareness of the CPU from 50 to 55 and it helped, although truth be told the WIDE camera instead of NORMAL meant i could see my WRs so i was able to see how much separation there was from the CB to make a pass.

Biggest problem is that as soon as i snap the ball, i drop back and watch my WR for him to make his move but then my Controller rumbles and i try to get the pass away rushed. Avoiding blitzers and watching the WR/their safety is rather tricky all at once.

re the CPU accuracy i find the CPU hits its targets way too easily, most INC are because of drops not because they are marked or its wayward pass.

It may be because of the 3-4 D, il try the 4-3 and seeif its any better
Old 10-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #38
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Cool dude...Well I have adjusted a few things, but I haven't posted them yet.

I will post them when I am happy with the results.

You are right about the CPU and his sometimes crazy 100% drives!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey thanks for these sliders. These make Madden very challenging and exciting! I played 2 games with these in my 3rd season of my Bengals Chise. First game was against the Rams and i won 27-13. The 2nd game was against Arizona, and i just got dominated. It was 41-17 if i recall... Carson Palmer threw 5 ints...
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #40
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brom32
Hey thanks for these sliders. These make Madden very challenging and exciting! I played 2 games with these in my 3rd season of my Bengals Chise. First game was against the Rams and i won 27-13. The 2nd game was against Arizona, and i just got dominated. It was 41-17 if i recall... Carson Palmer threw 5 ints...
Thanks for the nice comment's, I'm glad you enjoyed them, how do the stats for the players look?? Do you think the look right, did your HB's and the other teams HB have around 18 plus attempts???

Thanks again for tying my sliders!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »