Home

RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

This is a discussion on RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

vinnycast, try the Ravens D playbook, its a monster. Loads of insane zone blitzes in there for the 3-4. Also, if you do go to 4-3, make sure you edit Aaron Kampman back to LE, he'll be your biggest weapon on D. You could probably put Raji into DT too, you'd have a beast of a D Line.

On offense, try changing your playbook to West Coast for a couple of games. Loads of short simple passes, might help your passing game

Good work with the sliders, not tried these ones as I'm pretty close with the ones I'm using (just the CPU passing game I have to work on - Peyton Manning went 9/22 0 TD's 3 Ints - and thats with a pass rush that seems bang on in terms of realism!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #42
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenWire
vinnycast, try the Ravens D playbook, its a monster. Loads of insane zone blitzes in there for the 3-4. Also, if you do go to 4-3, make sure you edit Aaron Kampman back to LE, he'll be your biggest weapon on D. You could probably put Raji into DT too, you'd have a beast of a D Line.

On offense, try changing your playbook to West Coast for a couple of games. Loads of short simple passes, might help your passing game

Good work with the sliders, not tried these ones as I'm pretty close with the ones I'm using (just the CPU passing game I have to work on - Peyton Manning went 9/22 0 TD's 3 Ints - and thats with a pass rush that seems bang on in terms of realism!)
Ur not wrong as regards to the Ravens D, I love it because it has 46 as well, so I use it purely for that reason, and chose to do a franchise with them, If I'm not the ravens I just use 46, people may like it but with how I play[always SS] its suits my style. I had t change the Ravens O book tho because [no offence to the ravens] it's a poor play book offense wise, for me anyway.
I'm currently using the Titans O book and I'm practicing with pass balanced right now.
I have 2 set of sliders, and i think these are the harder ones, my other sliders are for a different feel and style of play, its bang on for superstar mode!!!

Let me know what u think of these n send me a PM of ur sliders, then I can look at ur pass rush and CPU passing, maybe we can help each other!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z
Thanks for the nice comment's, I'm glad you enjoyed them, how do the stats for the players look?? Do you think the look right, did your HB's and the other teams HB have around 18 plus attempts???

Thanks again for tying my sliders!!
The stats looked good, I am pretty run heavy though. My QB stats through 2 games are horrible, but I think thats just me trying to adjust to this difficulty. The Hbs had 18+ attempts. I broke a long run with my backup RB I think on the 5th play of the game. I was pumped for that because ive had a hard time breaking long plays in the run game. I think that is because of the speed threshold. I think im averaging like 3.7 yards per run? So pretty accurate. Oh one think that was really different though was the player fatigue. I might decrease it a little bit.. not sure yet.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #44
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brom32
The stats looked good, I am pretty run heavy though. My QB stats through 2 games are horrible, but I think thats just me trying to adjust to this difficulty. The Hbs had 18+ attempts. I broke a long run with my backup RB I think on the 5th play of the game. I was pumped for that because ive had a hard time breaking long plays in the run game. I think that is because of the speed threshold. I think im averaging like 3.7 yards per run? So pretty accurate. Oh one think that was really different though was the player fatigue. I might decrease it a little bit.. not sure yet.
Sweet man, well I am run heavy too, and these sliders are great for the run, sometimes hard and sometimes easy, I've found u really need to mix it up with these sliders.

Speed thresh was basically for decent animation and smoother game play, I don't like playing on slow as it IS to slow, but on other speeds the game is very choppy and have bad animations.

Player fatigue was men't to bring in backups, I usually have good backups to come in and get some game time, the fatigue settings will mimic real life, if the CPU is on a long drive then ur D will be tired and have to come out for a few plays, and trust me even ur back ups can make a play for u, which always puts a smile on my face...

Old 10-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yea i think once my team gets a little better i will ike the fatigue setting. In my game against Arizona i was just getting sick of my back up CBs getting beat by... Fitz, Boldin, breston, andd Ochocino(in 1st season i put him up on tradeblock and arizona offered me rodgers-cromartie!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #46
Rookie

RR, heres my slider settings (I'm used to playing on All-Madden, so these may be a little hard for some people). I tweaked them a little already so will see how they go

Human/CPU

Passing

QB Acc 12/15
Pass Block 50/35
WR Catch 35/20

Rushing

Broken Tackles 0/15
Run Block 40/70
Fumbles 45/45

Pass Defense

Reaction Time 30/55
Interceptions 10/1
Pass Rush 60/3 (CPU still seems to get through too easily, hence the big difference)

Rush Defense

Reaction Time 0/50
Block Shedding 0/10
Tackling 25/35

Will try agains the Colts, need to see what an elite QB does
Old 10-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #47
Rookie

Well, this game was a bit lop sided, but not because I played so well (I didn't Really) it was because the CPU was so bad. Finished 23-0 with the following stats

Passing

Flacco 12/19 237 yds 1 TD 0 Ints
Manning 10/25 128 yds 0 TD 1 Int

Rushing

Rice 16 att 117 yards 1 TD (TD was 59 yard run, so 15 for 58, only 3.8 average, bit poor really for Colts Run D)
Addai 10 att 46 yards (1 run for 27 yards)

Manning did see to float a few passes so will have to tone down pass rush for me and up WR catch for the CPU. May have to put the block shedding or reaction time down very slightly on the CPU run D, they were breaking off too much. I was getting enough time in the pocket to make throws, but not obscene amounts, there were occasions where the pass rush battered through the line.

Not sure what more I can do with my run D, its already lobsided towards the CPU!

Going to try these ones, see how that goes against the Colts:

Passing

QB Acc 12/20
Pass Block 50/35
WR Catch 35/25

Rushing

Broken Tackles 0/15
Run Block 40/70
Fumbles 45/45

Pass Defense

Reaction Time 30/55
Interceptions 10/1
Pass Rush 55/3

Rush Defense

Reaction Time 0/50
Block Shedding 0/10
Tackling 25/35
Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #48
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brom32
Yea i think once my team gets a little better i will ike the fatigue setting. In my game against Arizona i was just getting sick of my back up CBs getting beat by... Fitz, Boldin, breston, andd Ochocino(in 1st season i put him up on tradeblock and arizona offered me rodgers-cromartie!)
Good idea dude!!
Can you leave some stats for key players for your next game, then i can see how its working for you, and prob give u more suggestions???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »