Home

RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

This is a discussion on RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #57
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenWire
Hey RnR, just wondering if you've got any ideas on this. I tested my sliders in a couple of games, and both came up pretty good, but I've since played 3 more games and well its now a bit random. after a 25-21 win against the Colts, which was a great game (stats were pretty realistic, just needed more runs and a shorter clock run off) and a shut out of the Bucs (24-0 - again good stats, but Tampa's run game was ABYSMAL), scores have gone a bit wacky. had a crazy game against the Browns (33-18 win, 7 interceptions in total, only 1 offensive TD in the game) and a rout of the Bengals (41-17 - was 31-0 at the half but they picked up in the 2nd) I've just destroyed the Chiefs 49-3. The Chiefs just couldn't stop me, I only Punted twice all game but my stats weren't ridiculous. Flacco was 18/27, 320 yards (2/3 30 yard completions) 2 TD's 1 Int, and Rice had 16 atts for 153 yards (again padded by an 87yd TD run, blocking did a great job) and 2 TD's. They had a good run game, LJ was averaging 4.4 a clip, but had to go to the air because they were so far behind. Cassel went 14/32 125 yds 1 Int.

Now the next thing that bothered me a little was the number of sacks - there were 9 in total, 5 for me and 4 for the Chiefs. Getting 5 sacks against the Chiefs may be due to the weakness of a couple of KC's O-Line, as 3 of them came from the KC right (Ngata got the other 2 - one because Cassel took too long the pocket, the other he slid behind the line)

Any thoughts?
O.K...well I'll have to see for myself and try your sliders, I didn't have time today, sorry bout that, but I will give em a crack tomorrow.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #58
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

New changes to QB accuracy, WR Catching and D awareness for both human and CPU, If you find it to hard then revert back to old sliders!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #59
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Been messing around with these sliders and find that WR catching and QB accuracy work well on 25 each, separating the good from the bad, due to the QB and WR catching sliders level, good WR catch the ball and will occasionally drop the ball after a big hit, bad WR can drop the ball on occasion but not as much as when these sliders where on QB 20 and WR catchin 35!!!

Also changes to passing D awareness is up from 75 to 85, and I still find that playing against a team who's DB's have terrible awareness. i.e the Dolphins DB's, the awareness slider is still to low for them...pass rush has been increased to 75 to get more pressure on the QB!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 3

which sliders should i be using these ones or your other ones
Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #61
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp30
which sliders should i be using these ones or your other ones
try the other sliders first as they are easier to me and then try these and see which one you like best!!

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »