Home

How about just All Pro default?

This is a discussion on How about just All Pro default? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
How about just All Pro default?

Has anybody tried those yet? Ian said that they were suppose to be played on that mode with threshold at 50.

I'm going to try it. Funny thing is, I never have thought of that. I was just so slider crazy from this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: How about just All Pro default?

I might try it dude. My skill + All pro Difficultly.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's too easy for a lot of people.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

First off, I play coach mode. Having said that, I did play 8 games in to a Cowboys franchise on All-Pro with CPU sliders at default. I was 6-2 after the 8 games. The only issue I saw was too many Player INT's. So I turned that down and everything seemed fine. I saw a good running game on both sides of the ball.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Ok, well I tried it last night, played two games with the bucs and I got to say, it's like playing with a good set of sliders really. I had a pretty epic game. Lost 24-21 to the Packers.

Also, guys who are suppose to make tons of tackles, ie, Rudd, etc had about 8-9 tackles which is a good thing, but still no sacks. Although in all pro mode, slightly less robo qb but qb still throws the ball and not take a sack.

And yes, there are tons of ints from what i've noticed. I'm going to have to keep testing this to see if it's legit. So far so good, but we really need patch 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I had it set at All-Pro default when I got the game.

Years of Madden allowed me to immediately slaughter teams by 60 and run for 300 yards a game.

I've been toying with the idea of going back to it though, but with Hardcore playcalling, since from what I gathered in another thread Hardcore makes the game play more realistic and thus makes it a bit harder.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #7
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

I see sacks by both teams. INT's definitely have be to adjusted, especially for player skill. I do play with Hardcore play-calling. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I do think the cpu uses more of the playbook...
Old 10-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I feel the same way! I'm done screwing around with sliders all pro with jukemans sub sliders is how I'm playin, as others said I'm seein alot of ints but they all look legit so I will not screw with sliders! All pro gives a good game and I was afraid to try it out all this time. So much time spent trying out every slider set on here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »