Home

Best Sliders Barnone! I guarantee it.

This is a discussion on Best Sliders Barnone! I guarantee it. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Complete this sentence. These are ...
Great sliders! 0 0%
The Greatest Sliders! 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Best Sliders Barnone! I guarantee it.

To be fair you've put a target on your back by syaing these are the best sliders available. So you will get people saying they ain't all that. Its all in the wording fella, if you'd have asked nicely, then people wouldn't feel so inclined to nay say your postings
Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchilla
Alright, if that's what you believe you are entitled to your opinion. Now may I ask how did they not work work for you? Please be specific. Otherwise I believe you are just out to naysay my postings.
Just about nothing was realistic for me. The AI and myself were breaking off huge runs with ease. I think AP had around 350 yds the first game, and around 325 the second. The AI I think had around 200 the first game, and 170 the next.

While the AI was getting to my QB in 1-2 seconds at times, I could have 5-6 guys rushing the QB and getting held back for 5..6...7 seconds quite often. They'd all just be spinning around, getting grabbed by some other guy suddenly and just be useless. I got sacks here and there, but way too much of my guys just getting tossed around like paper dolls while the QB just sat there.

Way too many broken tackles, especially by running backs.

I had a kicker kick off, run up field, hit my carrier forcing him to drop it, pick it up and proceed to outrun a guy with 20+ points on him in speed because of the threshold setting.

Throws that were bad and were right in the hands of a defender were never caught in both games.

It was really just way too offensive. Both games ended up with me in the 60+ point range.

There just wasn't really anything realistic about them for me.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #11
Rookie

Yes Ravenwire, you are 100% correct. However, I am also aware that making a statement like that gets attention. If I post on here and no one looks at it, what is the point? I am new here and therefore I can't expect everyone to look at my posts.

Also I believe that if someone is going to be critical, than that person should be specific. Rather than just saying they are awful. But I appreciate your feedback. It seems your sliders are popular around here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #12
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Best Sliders Barnone! I guarantee it.

These rock=JK..............
Old 10-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #13
Rookie

Mine have barely had a look. To be fair I'm at the end of my tether with Madden, the constant AI BS is doing my head in. I can't find a good challenge where the CPU doesn't come up with something random to try and beat me

Can't wait for my copy of All Pro Football 2K8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »