Home

RayAllen20's Game and Franchise Sliders Customized For You!

This is a discussion on RayAllen20's Game and Franchise Sliders Customized For You! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: RayAllen20's Game and Franchise Sliders Customized For You!

Hey man just played another great game in my Bengals chise. I beat the Packers 14-10 at Lambeu field. It all came down to defense. They had 1st and goal inside the 5 with about 3:30 left. My defense holds them and they go for it on 4th down and miss. Turnover on downs. I get the ball back and Palmer gets hit as he throws the ball and they pick it off. So now my defense has to do the job. Once again, my defense comes through preventing another redzone touchdown that would have gave them the lead. Their only score came on a 18 yard catch by Grant. Palmer hooked up with Henry for 6 and Scott had a 1 yard TD run that gave me the lead early in the 4th quarter. Here are some stats. I only played on 6 min no fast clock.

They only had 31 rushing yards so I don' know if it has to do with the length of the game or not. Anyways, here ya go.

Bengals:
Palmer: 22 / 37 181 yards, 1 TD 2 INT
Benson: 17 att 59 yards, 3.4 ave
Ochocinco: 5 reec 51 yards
Benson: 4 rec 26 yards
Coles: 3 rec 34 yards
Packers:
Rodgers: 17 / 25 261 yards, 1 TD
Grant: 21 yards, 2.3 ave
Jennings: 4 rec 60 yards
Driver: 3 rec 32 yards
Jones: 2 rec 75 yards
Grant: 2 rec 48 yards, 1 TD

There defense got a lot of pressure on me getting 5 sacks. I got a lot of pressure getting but managed only 2 sacks.

The first game I played against Denver Moreno had a good ground game getting 60 yards on 14 carries. Again, Orton was lights out going 16-20 for 154 yards.

Anything I can do for the CPU pass accuracy and high comp %? Also, I need a good quarter length to get good stats. The Packers game I used 6 min with no run off and the Broncos game I used 10 minutes with a 20 second run off.

Thanks for the sliders. I'm getting good games would just like to see better stats.

Jon
Old 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan7
This is such a great idea. Everyone should do this with there sliders. There is no difference in home and away games, now there is. I will try yours sliders later on.
Thanks, if you want me to customize the sliders after you use them just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddawg125
I like your idea for road sliders. Tried them and ended up losing to the cowboys 31-26 with the panthers. Jake tried to march down field at the end but throw a pick cuz his accuracy sucks and it was on the road so the pass accuracy on the road was lower. In all i thought it was a very realistic game and the road sliders are great to make winning on the road harder
Nice to hear that you actually lost. I just thought it's cool now, that when I look at the schedule I saw vs. Jets and thought that's winnable. Then I saw at Jets, and was like that one is going to be very very tough. I beat the Jets at home 28-13, and lost to them at Giant Stadium, 13-7, throwing 5 ints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Hey man just played another great game in my Bengals chise. I beat the Packers 14-10 at Lambeu field. It all came down to defense. They had 1st and goal inside the 5 with about 3:30 left. My defense holds them and they go for it on 4th down and miss. Turnover on downs. I get the ball back and Palmer gets hit as he throws the ball and they pick it off. So now my defense has to do the job. Once again, my defense comes through preventing another redzone touchdown that would have gave them the lead. Their only score came on a 18 yard catch by Grant. Palmer hooked up with Henry for 6 and Scott had a 1 yard TD run that gave me the lead early in the 4th quarter. Here are some stats. I only played on 6 min no fast clock.

They only had 31 rushing yards so I don' know if it has to do with the length of the game or not. Anyways, here ya go.

Bengals:
Palmer: 22 / 37 181 yards, 1 TD 2 INT
Benson: 17 att 59 yards, 3.4 ave
Ochocinco: 5 reec 51 yards
Benson: 4 rec 26 yards
Coles: 3 rec 34 yards
Packers:
Rodgers: 17 / 25 261 yards, 1 TD
Grant: 21 yards, 2.3 ave
Jennings: 4 rec 60 yards
Driver: 3 rec 32 yards
Jones: 2 rec 75 yards
Grant: 2 rec 48 yards, 1 TD

There defense got a lot of pressure on me getting 5 sacks. I got a lot of pressure getting but managed only 2 sacks.

The first game I played against Denver Moreno had a good ground game getting 60 yards on 14 carries. Again, Orton was lights out going 16-20 for 154 yards.

Anything I can do for the CPU pass accuracy and high comp %? Also, I need a good quarter length to get good stats. The Packers game I used 6 min with no run off and the Broncos game I used 10 minutes with a 20 second run off.

Thanks for the sliders. I'm getting good games would just like to see better stats.

Jon
Nice, I'd reccomend upping your Pass Reaction by 10. This way the computer QB will still have decent accuracy, but your pass defense will be better and less people will be open. You can up the CPU run blocking by 10 if you think their run game was bad. Hard to judge though with only 8-10 carries.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #35
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I love this man I will play a couple games this week and let you know

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't have stats but I played 2 1/2 games today with these in franchise with DB's coach philosophy sliders and Jukemans subs.

Game 1
Lions(me) 34 Seahawks 3 - @ seahawks
I ran all over them, Kevin Smith had over 100 yards and my back up had 80.

Game 2
Cowboys 33 Eagles(me) 6 - @ eagles
Played without McNabb, was hurt, Vick and Kolb couldnt pass for nothing and I had no offense at all, Cowboys D is tough.

Game 3
Cowboys 17 Packers(me) 16 - @ packers start of 4th quarter, couldnt finish. Dallas had 3 fumbles and an INT, thats what kept it close. Hard to run against the boys again. Passing was hit and miss.

Overall pretty darn good sliders. The only thing that I adjusted was the Fatigue. I lowered it to 70. In the Cowboys game with the Eagles, I didnt like the fact that Curtis was my corner at one point and he got burnt for a TD. Everything else seemed good, rushing avg, completion % was good, and QB pressure was good, sometimes too much for me: ). Also I thought there were alot of drops by my WR's but could have been the 100 fatigue. Sorry no stats.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan7
I don't have stats but I played 2 1/2 games today with these in franchise with DB's coach philosophy sliders and Jukemans subs.

Game 1
Lions(me) 34 Seahawks 3 - @ seahawks
I ran all over them, Kevin Smith had over 100 yards and my back up had 80.

Game 2
Cowboys 33 Eagles(me) 6 - @ eagles
Played without McNabb, was hurt, Vick and Kolb couldnt pass for nothing and I had no offense at all, Cowboys D is tough.

Game 3
Cowboys 17 Packers(me) 16 - @ packers start of 4th quarter, couldnt finish. Dallas had 3 fumbles and an INT, thats what kept it close. Hard to run against the boys again. Passing was hit and miss.

Overall pretty darn good sliders. The only thing that I adjusted was the Fatigue. I lowered it to 70. In the Cowboys game with the Eagles, I didnt like the fact that Curtis was my corner at one point and he got burnt for a TD. Everything else seemed good, rushing avg, completion % was good, and QB pressure was good, sometimes too much for me: ). Also I thought there were alot of drops by my WR's but could have been the 100 fatigue. Sorry no stats.
Sounds like a problem with Jukeman's sub sliders. This happens occasionally and I lower it to 85. This way they still sub for me and players get tired, but recievers don't play corner. Make sure to use slide protections against a blitz, to maintain the pressure. If you see a blitz from the left, then slide protect left to pick up the blitz. I am guessing the fatigue was the reason for so many dropped balls. I rarely get any drops, and they are mostly from getting wrecked going across the middle. If you have any problems let me know,
Old 11-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok, i played with your original sliders it was the Steelers(me) vs Jets(cpu)

Steelers: 7/21/7/7=42
Jets: 0/0/0/10=10

Steelers/Jets

Score
42/10

Total Offense
404/246

Rushing Yds
175/36

Passing Yds
229/210

1st Downs
17/11

Total Yds
544/449

3rd Down
37%/14%

4th Down
60%/0%

Penalties
2-15/2-25

36:57/23:03

Passing
M.Sanchez- 69.9QB, 19/37, 242yds, 1td, 1int
B.Roethlisberger- 93.2QB, 25/37, 229yds, 1td, 0int

Rushing
R.Mendenhall- 23carries, 89yds, 3tds, 1fumble, 3btk, 15long
T.Jones- 13carries, 11yds, 0td, 0fumble, 1btk, 4long

Receiving:
S.Holmes- 10recs, 83yds, 0td, 2drops, 40long
D.Bess- 7recs, 47yds, 0tds, 2drops, 15long
O.Taylor- 5recs, 67yds, 0tds, 1drop, 24long
B.Edwards- 4recs. 91yds, 1td, 2drops, 67long

Blocking:
K.Urbik- 1pancake, 0sacks allowed
B.Moore- 0pancake, 2sacks allowed

Defense:
C.Hampton- 4tkls, 1ast, 3tfl, 3sacks
L.Woodley-4tkls, 3ast, 2tfl, 1sack
C.Pace- 8tkls, 1ast, 1tfl, 0sack
A.Brown- 6tkls, 2ast, 0tfl, 0sack

Summary:
This was a pretty good game to start, but some costly turnovers(fumbles, ints, blocked punt), really changed the game and made it a blowout. I did alot of short passes and got a couple of long ones even though they had good coverage, i ran the ball pretty well as well, the got alot of pressure when they blitz, but i was able to get the ball out. When i was running they usually got alot of penetration, i just found the hole and got lucky. They couldnt do anything rushing as you can see, we usually just stuffed them for a loss or 1-2yd gains, which you'd expect from our defense but still. Passing they started our like 1-12, so hopefully you can find some sliders that would work for me, thanks.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1624
Ok, i played with your original sliders it was the Steelers(me) vs Jets(cpu)

Steelers: 7/21/7/7=42
Jets: 0/0/0/10=10

Steelers/Jets

Score
42/10

Total Offense
404/246

Rushing Yds
175/36

Passing Yds
229/210

1st Downs
17/11

Total Yds
544/449

3rd Down
37%/14%

4th Down
60%/0%

Penalties
2-15/2-25

36:57/23:03

Passing
M.Sanchez- 69.9QB, 19/37, 242yds, 1td, 1int
B.Roethlisberger- 93.2QB, 25/37, 229yds, 1td, 0int

Rushing
R.Mendenhall- 23carries, 89yds, 3tds, 1fumble, 3btk, 15long
T.Jones- 13carries, 11yds, 0td, 0fumble, 1btk, 4long

Receiving:
S.Holmes- 10recs, 83yds, 0td, 2drops, 40long
D.Bess- 7recs, 47yds, 0tds, 2drops, 15long
O.Taylor- 5recs, 67yds, 0tds, 1drop, 24long
B.Edwards- 4recs. 91yds, 1td, 2drops, 67long

Blocking:
K.Urbik- 1pancake, 0sacks allowed
B.Moore- 0pancake, 2sacks allowed

Defense:
C.Hampton- 4tkls, 1ast, 3tfl, 3sacks
L.Woodley-4tkls, 3ast, 2tfl, 1sack
C.Pace- 8tkls, 1ast, 1tfl, 0sack
A.Brown- 6tkls, 2ast, 0tfl, 0sack

Summary:
This was a pretty good game to start, but some costly turnovers(fumbles, ints, blocked punt), really changed the game and made it a blowout. I did alot of short passes and got a couple of long ones even though they had good coverage, i ran the ball pretty well as well, the got alot of pressure when they blitz, but i was able to get the ball out. When i was running they usually got alot of penetration, i just found the hole and got lucky. They couldnt do anything rushing as you can see, we usually just stuffed them for a loss or 1-2yd gains, which you'd expect from our defense but still. Passing they started our like 1-12, so hopefully you can find some sliders that would work for me, thanks.
Well we need to up the CPU run game and pass game. Up CPU run blocking by 10 and lower your rush defensive reaction by 15. Up your CPU Pass Accuracy up to 35. Mark Sanchez struggling makes sense so. I don't want too much changes. But the Jets can run the ball with the best so they should atleast do something on the ground. Try these and tell how it goes.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:50 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Since i started using the road sliders I now pay more attention to my schedule especally my road games. I started a franchise wit the Titans cuz my favorite player plays for them (V. Young). Anyways there road schedual is brutal. I have the STEELERS, Jets, Jaguars, PATRIOTS, 49ers, Texans, COLTS, and Seahawks. The 4 bolded games are going to be very intense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »