Home

Looking for Sliders

This is a discussion on Looking for Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looking for Sliders

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any sliders to help me out? I really suck at running, and pass rushing. I am pretty decent at D, and I tear the D up through the air. The problem is I can't find a set of sliders that even the game out at all. I always end up winning and I was hoping that someone had any sliders that could help me out to even all this stuff out and give me a challenge so I am not always going 16-0. Also my Threshold is 0 because I hate it when a 85 speed CB can keep up with my 99 sped WR on every play. Any help would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #2
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Looking for Sliders

Check out the sliders sticky at the top. It has a breakdown of the sliders based on the speed setting. I put together the NFL Simulation Sliders listed there which work on Slow and Very Slow speed. It's great if you are looking to replicate a real NFL game, complete with valid passing, rushing, sacks, tackles, and turnover ratios.

Combine it with the 'Make Madden More Challenging' and you'll be good to go.

Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »