Home

Two questions about sliders.

This is a discussion on Two questions about sliders. within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Two questions about sliders.

First off, First post here.

I got two questions about sliders.

1. For CPU Skill, does that do just for the other team or AI for your team as well?

2. I am playing using MySKill and everything is in all madden except for rushing which I just cant get the hang of. Firstly my main problem is the CPU D-Line busting through my line and hitting my halfback as soon as the ball is handed off to him. Another thing is, if I am running on the outsides, I can easily break 2-3 tackles and still be behind the line of scrimmage and get blasted for a loss. 9 times out of 10 when I run it is a loss. I am running with the Ravens and I am in the second year, the lowest run block for my o-line is 88(C-Matt Birk. All other have atleast 90-94.) But for some reason they just dont block. I watch the replay and see them get pushed out of the way or running away to block someone completely different instead of the guy right in front of them.If, I run to the sidelines, I'll watch the play in replay and see two of my lineman laying face first another running in the secondary blocking the farthest player and another who is running with me and tricks me into thinking he will block but right before he makes contact he will run away and not block the person. So, I am looking for some info on how I could get them to hold the block a little better and maybe even block for me to get past the line of scrimmage.

Thanks in advance guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »