Home

Normal Custom Sliders Title Update 2

This is a discussion on Normal Custom Sliders Title Update 2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #65
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Normal Custom Sliders Title Update 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Dfos I didn't quite understand your auto sub in/out sliders. (If thats what I was looking at on pg1).

Could you post what ones you are using currently that work well for you? I'm trying to have Ladell Betts and Rock Cartwright split carries if at all possible (while playing the game of course, not simmed).

Thanks bud.
while playing, move rb2/rb1 to 30 or 40, don't worry rb1 will still get half the carries. Also sub out/in 79/80. On top of that you can pkg sub(spell hb) and that way you control when hb2 plays.

I also have Betts as 3rd dwn bck on depth chart. So all these ways will help Rb2 get snaps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
while playing, move rb2/rb1 to 30 or 40, don't worry rb1 will still get half the carries. Also sub out/in 79/80. On top of that you can pkg sub(spell hb) and that way you control when hb2 plays.

I also have Betts as 3rd dwn bck on depth chart. So all these ways will help Rb2 get snaps.
Very nice. Thanks. Yea I'm basically just testing things right now cause I'm going to start my franchise over tomorrow when the new roster update comes. Hopefully it will have Clinton Portis out for the year because he's currently still in. Not to mention alot of other players are active in Madden 10 (with the current roster), whom should be out after tomorrow's update.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 4

these are good, though for me, i use the human rushing sliders before you made them harder.

edit. oops. my bad. i read your change wrong.

Last edited by Acrobat; 12-10-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #68
Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3

First game
Pats 52, Bills 24

Brady 19/28, 245 yds, 3 TD; Fitzpatrick 17-30, 286 yds, 2 TD 1 INT

Evans 6-132, 2 TD; K.Faulk 6-76, 1 Rec TD; T.Owens 1-5 (lol)

Lynch 13-70; S.Morris 5-17, 2 TD (1 Rec)

Had 2 garbage defensive TDs in the 4th, otherwise game was realistic (Maroney got hurt lol) and fun. Owens was held to one catch, but CPU AI was picking on Shawn Springs alot (I would too). Pozlunsky had 10 tackles, although the rest of the Bills D didn't show up lol. Both teams combined for 4 clipping calls, 2 a piece.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #69
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz420
First game
Pats 52, Bills 24

Brady 19/28, 245 yds, 3 TD; Fitzpatrick 17-30, 286 yds, 2 TD 1 INT

Evans 6-132, 2 TD; K.Faulk 6-76, 1 Rec TD; T.Owens 1-5 (lol)

Lynch 13-70; S.Morris 5-17, 2 TD (1 Rec)

Had 2 garbage defensive TDs in the 4th, otherwise game was realistic (Maroney got hurt lol) and fun. Owens was held to one catch, but CPU AI was picking on Shawn Springs alot (I would too). Pozlunsky had 10 tackles, although the rest of the Bills D didn't show up lol. Both teams combined for 4 clipping calls, 2 a piece.
Well, stats look really good for you. Albeit the Patriots are a really good team.

I'm anxious to see how the Pats do up against the Dolphins, Colts, etc.
The final would've been 38-24 Pats, w/o the 2 def. tds.

Yeah, the penalties are just random imo. I've had games w/ 1 penalty, and other games w/ 3 or more. And holding is a touchy slider, I hate when every big play gets called back from a holding call.
This set seems to keep it more random imo.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #70
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
Ok, well we can't select 46 D in coaching sliders.

So if they should be 3-4, I would change them to 3-4 and make them run/pass 60, aggression 60.

updates on pg. 1, Thanks Kb

Also read that reducing aggression would also reduce sack totals. I did reduce aggression for almost every team(still saw alot of sacks, but was looking at individual sacks, not team.) except for 3-4 D teams, b/c they are supposed to blitz more often.

Still tweaking coaching sliders, so any help is welcomed.
also, i think the pats play a 3-4 D. i'd have to check on the other teams. are these accurate? http://www.themaddenlab.com/communit...on-tables.html

Last edited by BroMontana82; 12-10-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #71
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

DFOS quick question. I have done your coaching slider suggestions and done what you said to do. It is great by the way. I was thinking of does the slider underneath the priority slider do anything? It gives you two choices e.g. QB pocket or scramble.

Does this affect simming??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #72
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
DFOS quick question. I have done your coaching slider suggestions and done what you said to do. It is great by the way. I was thinking of does the slider underneath the priority slider do anything? It gives you two choices e.g. QB pocket or scramble.

Does this affect simming??
Thats a good question, bout to do some more testing for a few hours and I will post thoughts l8r.
Not sure yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »