Home

Playing ALLPRO default

This is a discussion on Playing ALLPRO default within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Playing ALLPRO default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbat9
it was sarcasm lol unfortunately its over the net and u cant express sarcasm
what was sarcasm?

also, I been experimenting with All Pro sliders with 50 threshold. I been getting some really great games. If your team is an 87 and the other is a 82 or so, you'll basically kill them. But if you go against an elite team with a pretty good QB, you'll get some challenge. I'm sticking with this for awhile.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Playing the game on 12 minute quarters and all-pro gives this game a good feel. The Ask Madden feature also makes it more realistic and helps you stay away from your money plays. Playing around with sliders all year long is for the birds.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree that spending all year playing around with the sliders is for the no fun to me either. Could the player int issues I see on all pro default have anything to do with having threshold at 0? I have been playing with it on 0 for most of the time, just curious......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercharger
hmmmm, interesting. I think youre right about that. I'm going to have to try pro

actually heres a quote from ian on this site

GI: Simming games works, but if I play a game I can't get Madden to mimic realistic defensive stats. Are there sliders and game clock settings you recommend for true stats?

IC: Typically, 12-minute quarters on All-Pro difficulty will provide the most realistic stats. Slider settings are subjective, I don't even want to comment on those really. To each his own!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
Playing the game on 12 minute quarters and all-pro gives this game a good feel. The Ask Madden feature also makes it more realistic and helps you stay away from your money plays. Playing around with sliders all year long is for the birds.
12 minute quarters is what I've always played. Are you guys playing with accelerated clock?
Old 12-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #13
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I tried playing on allpro last night for the heck of it and it played a really good game. I had to clear my cache and wasn't using my profile so I think it was like it was right out of the box again.

Anyway I was using Tennesse against the Colts and I was seeing lots of good animations. The game speed on normal felt great. I was really impressed with the passing game. I was using Vince Young and moving around in the pocket nicely, but he was still overthrowing receivers and wasn't very consistent while I was moving around, was great.

I was also using the standard camera view instead of wide like a have been and it really made the game look and feel better for some reason. I like the way passes feel and look with that camera, the passes feel more real for some reason. Anyway waiting on the 2nd patch but playing on all pro with normal speed does not play bad at all.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Has anyone tried Versuz2 method post patch 2?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
12 minute quarters is what I've always played. Are you guys playing with accelerated clock?
Yes. 15 seconds.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21

I like it too, but I'm sure I'll to have to make some adjustments. Sacks - INT probably. Have been seeing more drops than I'd like too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »