Home

15min QRTR VERY FAST ZERO THRESH HOLD SLIDERS

This is a discussion on 15min QRTR VERY FAST ZERO THRESH HOLD SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2009, 08:21 PM   #17
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 15min QRTR VERY FAST ZERO THRESH HOLD SLIDERS

Will you be adjusting these sliders if necessary or are u set with these. Thanks.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 12-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

As of right now they seem to be set up pretty good. But I have only managed to play 9 franchise games total with them. As i play more games and see more results from others i may decide to change a few things but for now i dont see any glaring flaws that actually need changing.
I guess the easiest way to say it is if you are asking whether they are playable than absolutly YES they seem to be pretty good. If you are asking if i will be continueing my efforts to improve them than the answer is also YES.
I have no intentions of not being active on these sliders and will continue to improve them if needed.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #19
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by awetzel
As of right now they seem to be set up pretty good. But I have only managed to play 9 franchise games total with them. As i play more games and see more results from others i may decide to change a few things but for now i dont see any glaring flaws that actually need changing.
I guess the easiest way to say it is if you are asking whether they are playable than absolutly YES they seem to be pretty good. If you are asking if i will be continueing my efforts to improve them than the answer is also YES.
I have no intentions of not being active on these sliders and will continue to improve them if needed.
Sounds great. Appreciate your work on these.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 12-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #20
Rookie

Ok i played 2 games as the Browns i was wanting to play more but after 2 i was convinced that a weaker team will have a harder time and the numbers checked out ok. Im not going to post the exact stats because i didnt save the franchise i wanted to continue on but it was too much torture playing the Browns. I got beat so bad by the vikings i literally wanted to cry. The Browns are just so bad. The final was 45 to 13. everything i did was bad i started the game with them picking me off for a touchdown and after that point they just kept rolling. i had less than 75 yards rushing and 180 passing with 4 picks and 1 fumble. Peterson had 186 yards one was a 64 yarder and favre had just under 300 with 4 td's. My second game wasnt as bad but it convinced me that using these sliders with a subpar team will = frustration and a longing for the next offseaon Which in all honesty is a good thing.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

I love these sliders but the only thing that is making me frustrated is I cannot get a run game i avg 2.8 yards per carry with shady mccoy I just cant get anything started not even against a bad team my passing game is great Im gonna try one more game and post stats later on tonight do you have any suggestion how i can get him to atleast have 4 yards a carry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operationpan101
I love these sliders but the only thing that is making me frustrated is I cannot get a run game i avg 2.8 yards per carry with shady mccoy I just cant get anything started not even against a bad team my passing game is great Im gonna try one more game and post stats later on tonight do you have any suggestion how i can get him to atleast have 4 yards a carry
Glad to hear you tried my sliders and hope to continue seeing you here in the forums.
first Remember he is just a rookie but most of all he is an undersized back. he ranges in the 190 to 200 wieght range with great hands and speed but lacks in the power department and as such needs to be utilized this way. try Outside runs but dont speed burst right away or you'll out run your blocks just coast along til your blockers clear the edge than burst thru. Most of the time you do not need to use speed burst and on many occaisions using it will hurt you yeah you arent as fast without it but you have a lot less control with it. In fact the only time i ever use speed burst on a play is when im running a dive straight ahead.. also Draw plays and screens are excellent options along with counters. I would definitely stay away from anything with a fullback when using a speedy back who lacks power they only get in the way Mccoy is not a grinder he's flashy and fast and doesnt need speed burst until after he hits the open field.
the way i have the settings set right now for the run makes it so Defenders are not sucked into your blockers from a mile away and they will not hold those blocks for very long so timing is everything a hole may open up but it will close just as fast if you are too far behind your blockers or too far in front it could spell disaster. you will find that as the season goes on and you continue to play the same plays you will bust a few big ones however i would not change the settings because than when he does go to a 90 overall running will be too easy. If it does get to the point where its no fun no more i would change the Run blocking up a notch at a time til you feel its comfortable. but remember that if you do change run block too much bump the defensive block shedding also or it will get to easy.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #23
Rookie

Ok the plan for now is im gonna select a team and play 1 full year. After which i will compare the stats to NFL averages and post my results and changes if any. Im hoping to get this accomplished by the 1st of the year i should have it done sooner but no garrauntees.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

Thnx man I appreciate it Im gonna play tomorrow and I will let you know how it works out thnx for the breakdown I am having so much fun playing realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »