Home

Recommendations?

This is a discussion on Recommendations? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recommendations?

So, I've been playing with sliders I got from here back in October. They're tuned to work on the myskill setting. I'm sorry I've forgotten who posted them. Some games I win by a lot, some games are close and others I get blown out. Sounds good right? My only problem with it is no matter what I turn the ball over at least 3 times a game. AT LEAST. Now I'll admit some of the interceptions I throw are completely my fault. I'm cool with that. But I just fumbled the ball six times in one game(my IQ for this one was only 575.) After the second fumble I stopped juking and trucking altogether and just held on to R1 in order to protect the ball. Doesn't help. I know LT isn't as good as he used to be, but he's not that bad...I didn't throw a single interception. The game before that, I had 5 int (2 my fault and 3 were off tipped passes or my QB getting hit as he throws. My IQ was at 665) My madden IQ goes anywhere from 570 to 715. I play with the Chargers in my franchise. I have all the latest updates and rosters. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to their favorite sliders to use on here. I don't want it to be too easy, but I shouldn't have to have so many turnovers just to lose a game. Is it impossible to lose to the computer without turning the ball over?I can understand if it's only once or twice as this is realistic, but 5 int from Philip Rivers, or 6 fumbles between LT and Sproles is far from being even close to real life. Also, I have absolutely no time to throw the ball(even to throw a slant to Gates), and sometimes I hand it off and the QB gets tackled before my RB even gets the ball. Anyways any tips would be greatly appreciated! thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Recommendations?

Try the NFL Simulation Sliders coupled with a Madden Challenge --> http://www.operationsports.com/Valda...e-challenging/

Should make for a challenging (if not strategic) game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »