Home

Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2010, 06:11 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by woop1234
how do u set up ur game
Not quite sure what you a referring to here but if it is regarding the controller setup, I only use one and it goes into the middle to start a CPU vs CPU game. As I said above, I tried the controller setup that MI88 does for a batch of games (16 I think) and really saw no difference.

If that wasnt what you were asking, just be more specific and I'll get back to you.

Last edited by SonicZulu25; 02-09-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sonic hows everything goin with my qb sub in/out slider settings are the INT stats better then before.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

k so u put it in the middle then u let it play k got u
Old 02-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooma
Sonic hows everything goin with my qb sub in/out slider settings are the INT stats better then before.
so far they look decent. I only played out one game since my last post on this and it was a 2 interception game....so right on par (now 14 picks in 8 games). But I'll keep playing it out to see if it is a trend or a coincidence.

I'll post in a bit when i get some more games in. Thanks.

Last edited by SonicZulu25; 02-09-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #45
Rookie

Still working on posting my final sliders. I have about 25 more games to run. But in the mean time I had to post this. I started up a MIA vs NYJ game and went upstairs to clean up. When I came back down to check on the game, about 50 min later, they were in OT with about 1 min left to go. But get this....it was 0-0. The game actually ended tied at 0-0.

If you don't believe me....I don't blame you. My sliders do not normally allow scores this low. I'm not even sure that I have seen a team get shut out.

Anyway, here is how the game went.

It was a heavy Rain game in NY

Here are some of the stats:

Clemens - 23/38 264 yds
Pennington - 13/26 174 yds 1 Int

R. Brown - 23 - 146 yds
R. Williams - 18 - 58 yds

T. Jones - 23 - 75 yds, 2 Fum
S. Greene - 6 -20 yds
L. Washington - 4 -15 yds

D. Keller - 7 rec - 99 yds
D. Bess - 4 rec - 73 yds
B. Edwards - 5 rec - 65 yds
Clowney - 4 rec - 62 yds
Hartline - 3 rec - 58 yds
Camarillo - 3 rec - 32 yds

Sacks - Mia - 2, NYJ - 1

Kickers:
Carpenter - 0/5 - 3 missed from over 30 and 2 from over 40 (he just got fired)
Feely - 0/2 - both missed from over 40

Interesting note:
Revis intercepted Pennington with 15 sec left in OT. Feely was in range but missed the FG in the last seconds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #46
Rookie

My sliders have been updated....probably for the last time. I am pretty happy with the way these play out now. Looking at many statistical numbers from NFL.com, I am on par with the many of them....its not perfect though but then again I never expected that it would be.

I am now in week eleven, and it is fun to play my own team within this franchise and see the games play out.

Although I won't update my sliders anymore, I am willing to answer any questions on how I run my chise or provide more details on the stats that I am getting.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Are you still set as user for all teams? If so what are you using for coaching settings?
Old 02-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimmarov
Are you still set as user for all teams? If so what are you using for coaching settings?
Yeah, I still control all 32 teams in my franchise.

My coaching settings vary between the teams and change depending upon the results that I get from week to week. I'll provide what I can think of...but ask away if it doesnt answer all your questions.

1. Run/Pass - I started the season off from 30 - 50. As the season progressed, this changed from 0 - 50 depending upon the team. I am trying to get around 45% running plays on avg. I adjust this for every team almost every game.

2. Offensive agression - I don't really play with this too much but I have the settings between 20 - 60. I never really noticed a difference here...but maybe I am wrong.

3. HB1/HB2 carries - I set these as I would if I were to simulate a game, but I can easily say that I see no proper distribution. I provided an example about how M.Turner had less carries than Norwood in a game (HB1 carries were at 80) and have seen these examples numerous times. I attribute the carries solely to the auto-subs.

4. Defensive Run/Pass - Never played with this but have it set to 60. Not sure if it has an effect or not???

5. Defensive aggression - I have this set between 0 - 40. 40 is usually only reserved for 3-4 teams that I believe are aggressive (eg. Jets) and have a solid secondary. I normally set the 4-3 teams at 0 - 10.

6. QB Pocket - Scrambler - this is either set in the middle or at scrambler.

Hope that helps but the key is to change these as required.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »