Home

Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders

Thank you, working with them now.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Sonic! I just found your thread here about CPU vs. CPU for Madden 10. I just started firing up Madden 10 again last night. I always get in the mood whenever a new Madden has been released. I'd love to know how your franchise went or is going. Post any standings and stats you may have. Are you still playing 10 or have you purchased Madden 11? I'm trying to avoid buying Madden 11 this year based on the feedback so far. Not much seems to have changed within Franchise mode and CPU vs. CPU injuries this year. Anyways, I'd love to hear if you made any final changes or have any stats you can share with us.

Thanks!

- manooly
Old 08-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly
Hey Sonic! I just found your thread here about CPU vs. CPU for Madden 10. I just started firing up Madden 10 again last night. I always get in the mood whenever a new Madden has been released. I'd love to know how your franchise went or is going. Post any standings and stats you may have. Are you still playing 10 or have you purchased Madden 11? I'm trying to avoid buying Madden 11 this year based on the feedback so far. Not much seems to have changed within Franchise mode and CPU vs. CPU injuries this year. Anyways, I'd love to hear if you made any final changes or have any stats you can share with us.

Thanks!

- manooly
Sorry for the late reply. In the process of moving. I never did change the sliders. But I am in my second season of managing 32 teams. Once I unpack my stuff I will post my end season or at least the ones worth mentioning

I too am holding off on 11. At least until after the first patch. Having too much fun with 10.

I will post in a week or so
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »