Home

Best Sliders for "GM" mode (Spectate)

This is a discussion on Best Sliders for "GM" mode (Spectate) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24
Best Sliders for "GM" mode (Spectate)

Hi all...
New to Madden (10 is first game experience)...New to OS (loving the talk of sliders and have implemented some for more realistic experience - both play and auto-sub, from reading the threads)!

I have started an offline franchise, plan to strictly be the GM, making moves between games and seasons, drafting, etc. and simply watch the games "each week" from my private box!

Could you point me in the direction of very best sliders (game and auto-sub) for strictly "hands off" viewing???

Love Madden!
Hope 11 surpasses 10...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Best Sliders for "GM" mode (Spectate)

From my experience, billharris44's coach mode sliders are the best for this (his play sliders are also IMO the best available)

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html
Old 06-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

Have loaded them and agree.
One question, likely answered in the Billv3 thread, so I'll go there next.

Where does one find the more in-depth PLAYER settings?
Unless that's an Xbox360 thing?
I have ps3 and seem to just have the four basic player settings, within the levels for the player (all-pro, all-madden, custom, etc.)?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg59
Have loaded them and agree.
One question, likely answered in the Billv3 thread, so I'll go there next.

Where does one find the more in-depth PLAYER settings?
Unless that's an Xbox360 thing?
I have ps3 and seem to just have the four basic player settings, within the levels for the player (all-pro, all-madden, custom, etc.)?
You will find them only when you are in Franchise mode. They are found in the "Coaching" tab.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm27
You will find them only when you are in Franchise mode. They are found in the "Coaching" tab.
Sorry, don't follow.
In the coaching tab I find the setting for offence and defence with respect to my team and the players RB1/RB2, agression, 4-3 defence, etc.?
I'm talking the "player" skill settings for QB Accuracy, Pass Blocking, WR Catching, etc. There seem to be settings in most of the slider posts for this stuff, but I only find the All-Pro, All-Madden, Custom (with the four basic settings).
Not that I think it matters a whole lot, I tend to spectate and the settings seem to give me a great game. I have the player (if it even truly matters when going CPU vs. CPU, set to All-Pro in ps3).

Thanks Bill (and others) for all the work on this kind of stuff. It would be cool if all of the "optimum" settings just scaled with whether you chose to play an overall Beginner, All-Pro, All-Madden setting to begin with, given they seem to be most realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Select "Custom" and then click on passing, rushing etc. and the subcategories will show up. If you do not understand it, then ask again
Old 06-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

BINGO!
Tash, thanks so much.

I'm just wrapping up franchise year 3 with The Chiefs, so I'll stay with the BILLSv3 settings and simply ALL-PRO until season's end and then make the change to the custom player settings.

A confession is that I spectate most games in franchise mode (I would rather call the office/GM shots), so I imagine it will not affect anything anyway, but.......when I do "play" games, I'll feel better knowing they're in there.

Thanks again Tash, big help!

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »