Home

Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11

This is a discussion on Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #25
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11

I enjoy rebuilding teams. After I've spent my time trading, reordering, and drafting I just like to kick back and see how my team performs. I'm sure people think it's stupid, but I have a blast doing it lol. I actually just finished my first year with Kansas City. Went 10-6 and actually won the Super Bowl. It was kind of crazy. This is how I adjust sliders also. I'm in week 7 of year 2 and am currently 4-2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #26
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
I enjoy rebuilding teams. After I've spent my time trading, reordering, and drafting I just like to kick back and see how my team performs. I'm sure people think it's stupid, but I have a blast doing it lol. I actually just finished my first year with Kansas City. Went 10-6 and actually won the Super Bowl. It was kind of crazy. This is how I adjust sliders also. I'm in week 7 of year 2 and am currently 4-2.
Definitely not stupid.
Especially in offline franchise, I too enjoy working on my team and then watching THEM perform. Just wish they had realistic injuries in "spectate" mode to further the chess match of adjusting line-ups each week.

HA...also took Chiefs to the bowl, but not as quickly!
Still deciding on an M11 franchise team (waiting for patch).

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"
Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are there any injuries in cpu vs. cpu? I haven't seen any but have only played a couple games.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #28
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sascgs
Are there any injuries in cpu vs. cpu? I haven't seen any but have only played a couple games.
Sadly there isn't.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Re: Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwief
I think I may have a fix to this, but I just started so I cannot tell you for sure. Also, someone may have already tried this with no luck. Anyways..

If you trick Madden by starting the games as user controlled teams and then right before kick off you change the controllers to the middle. I am wondering if this allows injuries. I just may trick the game. Can you guys help me out and see if this works. I am testing as we speak. Thanks
I would love to know if this works. No injuries kind of ruins the whole cpu vs. cpu experience in franchise. I cannot understand why they would have no injuries
Old 08-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #30
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sascgs
I would love to know if this works. No injuries kind of ruins the whole cpu vs. cpu experience in franchise. I cannot understand why they would have no injuries
In no way am I a game programmer, but my guess would be that because there is usually human intervention required for injuries (like to put or not to put your player back in the game) when a human is involved, maybe the CPU cannot deal with it CPU to CPU (or more likely it's not even part of "spectate" because of the lack of a human).
Just a guess?

Really too bad. I, for one, would completely settle on the CPU deciding the fate of my player, by it out for a few plays, out for the rest of that game, several, or gone for the year and simply informed of that!

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"
Old 08-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #31
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg59
In no way am I a game programmer, but my guess would be that because there is usually human intervention required for injuries (like to put or not to put your player back in the game) when a human is involved, maybe the CPU cannot deal with it CPU to CPU (or more likely it's not even part of "spectate" because of the lack of a human).
Just a guess?

Really too bad. I, for one, would completely settle on the CPU deciding the fate of my player, by it out for a few plays, out for the rest of that game, several, or gone for the year and simply informed of that!
I know right. It sucks. I don't understand how NCAA 11 can have injuries in cpu vs cpu, but Madden can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 09:14 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm replying to this with hope that someone else agrees that we NEED injuries in CPU vs CPU (spectate) mode. Please!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »