Home

***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

Quote:
Originally Posted by skow05
Just played my first game with these sliders, my first game of Madden 11 actually.

Final Score
PHI 6
DAL 33
(ME)

Passing Stats
Tony Romo 12-21/264yds/2td/1int
Kevin Kolb 13-33/186yds/0td/1int

Rushing Stats
Marion Barber 26att/22yds/1td ---Ouch
Lesean McCoy 11att/46yds/0td
Felix Jones 9att/85yds/0td --- long of 63yds

Receiving Stats
Desean Jackson 3rec/87yds/0td
Dez Bryant 3rec/79yds/2td
Miles Austin 2rec/71yds/0td
Roy Williams 3rec/62yds/0td
Jason Witten 3rec/43yds/0td

Defense
Dallas -7 sacks total, including 3 by Marcus Spears/1int by Mike Jenkins
Phi - 0 sacks/1int by Asante Samuel

Overall I liked the feel of the game. It dragged on a little bit at the end but it's most likely because I built up such a large lead in the first half that I was going through the motions in the second half.

I couldn't get anything going on the ground with Marion, but was able to get Felix running well. I think it was due to the fact that I like to run a lot of misdirections when Barber's in the game and those were getting blown up at a high frequency.

I might lower hum DB reaction/int because there were times when my dime/5th corner would be matched up with Desean and cover him exceptionally. He should be dominating those one on one situations imo.

Good job though.
Hey it seems like you were having some of the same issues i was having, I'm going to beef up the cpu pass blocking to give them more time and I am working on tweaking the human pass coverage but thanks for the feedback
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya no prob...i think with some extended testing/tweaks these could be really good sliders.

I'll play another game here in a little bit with the more up to date sliders that I just saw on the first page.

Are you just going to post further updates on the first page or within the thread? Thanks for posting these bud.

P.S. - It's not often you see a Cowboys fan and an Eagles fan on the same page.

EDIT - About to start my second game with the updates. I'll play Eagles/Cowboys again.

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow

Last edited by skow05; 08-10-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skow05
Ya no prob...i think with some extended testing/tweaks these could be really good sliders.

I'll play another game here in a little bit with the more up to date sliders that I just saw on the first page.

Are you just going to post further updates on the first page or within the thread? Thanks for posting these bud.

P.S. - It's not often you see a Cowboys fan and an Eagles fan on the same page.

EDIT - About to start my second game with the updates. I'll play Eagles/Cowboys again.
Lol yea man I know what ya mean but I just love football in general and since the eagles traded away my Idol I dont really care anymore. but yea Im going to keep updating these things and hopefully I can get a quality set out of these things. Im considering bumping up pass blocking and pass coverage for the cpu alot more, and also I'm struggling to get the special teams sliders right because im hitting easily with Mason Crosby from 60+ but Im struggling with guys like kaeding from 47 so I just need to find a balance here, but any feedback is really appreciated
Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #20
Banned

hey guys I need some feedback on the kicking power issue. I am thinking about dropping this down to 25 because I am still hitting from 63 yards out with mason crosby with the power at 63 what do you guys think?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 17

well i had a pretty good overall game with these...still just a tad bit to much offense for the human and not enough for the computer....i think offense by the computer needs turned up a lil.....but you know more about the sliders than i do.....here are the stats.

Pats 48 (ME) VS Steelers 13
Tom Brady 22-40 414 yds 5 td 2 int
Ben Roethlisberger 15-38 214 yds 0 td 1 int

Rushing
Maroney 13 att 49 yds
Fred Taylor 7 att 39 yds
Kevin Faulk 5 att 28 yds 1 td
Rashard Mendenhall 14 att 26 yds

Receiving
Wes Welker 7 rec 64 yds 1 td
Randy Moss 7 rec 150 yds 2 td (80 yd td)
J. Edelman 4 rec 48 yds
Tory Holt 4 rec 152 yds 2 td (both were catch and runs for about 60 yds)
Hines Ward 4 rec 66 yds
A Randle El 3 rec 27 yds
Heath Miller 3 rec 54 yds
Mike Wallace 3 rec 51 yards

All and all the stats look really good.....there were about 3 big plays in the game total....neither team ran the ball well.....and the steelers really didn't do anything well.....Although i do not believe i should have blown them out like that.....Good base set to work with......

Kicking seemed to be a tad bit strong also....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just finished my first game with these sliders and I am liking them so far. Stats are as follows:

Phi 17-NYG (Me) 27

TO: 244-320
Rushing Yards: 120-174
Passing Yards: 124-146
First Downs:12-13
PR Yards: 49-20
KR Yards: 75-94

They had 5 turnovers. 3 picks and 2 fumbles. I threw 1 pick six to end the second half.

There was only one big HR play besides the pick six and that was a toss to Bradshaw for a 68 yard TD run because of some gorgeous blocking.

I would have had more passing yards but Kevin Boss dropped 3 EASY passes for no reason which killed my drives each time. There was also some BS Madden catch-up going on as as soon as I took the lead, my next drive had 3 consecutive penalties to put me at a 1st and 35.

The Eagles blitzed like crazy and I barely had time to get the ball off on most plays. It seems to me that the User Pass blocking might need a slight buff because Play Action passes were damn near impossible to get off even though I was setting them up with some nice yards on the ground.

Other than that, everything seems great.

A and one more note on the Field Goal power issue, Akers for the CPU kicked a 53 yarder in the first half that hit the crossbar and then dribbled over. That seems fairly accurate as far as his power goes to me.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
Pro

skow05's Arena

Alright, just played my second game and it played very well. Philly capitalized on some turnovers to make it close. CPU passing felt much better, even though Kolb's completion % was quite low. Their might have been too many big plays. Maclin had an 80 yard TD reception, Roy Williams had a 63 yarder of his own and Marion Barber had a 78 yard run (which he was caught by Earl Sims on the 2 yard line since I tried to taunt and ended up doing a spin move lol)

I got the ball back after they tied it up with Maclin's aforementioned 80 yard TD reception with 1:50 left on the clock. Grinded my way down the field and nailed a FG with :30 left.

Overall it was an exciting game.

Final Score

PHI 24
DAL 27
(ME)

Passing Stats
Tony Romo 14-27/223yds/1td/2int
Kevin Kolb 13-35/284yds/2td/0int

Rushing Stats
Marion Barber 22att/107yds/0td ---Ouch
Lesean McCoy 11att/47yds/0td
Felix Jones 3att/33yds/2td --- long of 63yds

Jeremy Maclin 3att/7yds/1td

Receiving Stats
Desean Jackson 3rec/91yds/1td
Dez Bryant 4ec/47yds/0td
Miles Austin 2rec/28yds/0td
Roy Williams 2rec/73yds/1td
Jason Witten 4rec/72yds/0td
Lesean McCoy 5rec/27yds/0td
Hank Baskett 2rec/50yds/0td

Defense
Dallas -4 sacks total, including 2 by Jay Ratfliff/0int/1 forced fumble
Phi - 2 sacks/1int by Asante Samuel
and 1 int by Quintin Mikell/2 forced fumbles and 1 recovered

Mike - I noticed the kicking is a bit too powerful as well. Buehler knocked down a 48 yard field goal that looked like he could have been another 10-12 yards out and still made. He has a very powerful leg so it doesn't surprise me, but I thought I'd let you know that I was witnessing some of the same in regards to your kicking issue. I might lower both power and accuracy some more, I just don't want the CPU's kicking game to become mute.

Looking forward to further tweaks to the sliders. You should post some stats from one of your games, I'd be interested in seeing what kind of stats/results your seeing on your end.

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Old 08-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #24
Pro

skow05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedNY
Just finished my first game with these sliders and I am liking them so far. Stats are as follows:

There was only one big HR play besides the pick six and that was a toss to Bradshaw for a 68 yard TD run because of some gorgeous blocking.
]
I can't get tosses/mis-directions/sweeps to work for the life of me. They always get blown up behind the LOS. It seems like anytime there is a pulling guard the defender shoots the gap so fast that I barely have time to receive the pitch/handoff. Any secrets?

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »