Home

***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 02:27 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

Giving them a try; thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 03:46 AM   #42
Rookie

jasonrkline's Arena

i like em, best i have found so far!
Old 08-11-2010, 03:50 AM   #43
Rookie

JustCallMeKing's Arena

I just finished my first game with these sliders and they have a great deal of potential. Although the team i was playing, the Giants, had 20 penalties for 257 yards. Most of them came from face masking.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:07 AM   #44
Rookie

Some things I noticed and had to fix mid game were pens... WAAAAY to many. Dropped holding, clipping, and face mask down.

It was def the best game Ive had so far but still seems to need some work. I was in a close game the whole time but never felt worried. Felt like at anytime I wanted I could win the game. Seems like the CPU was terrible on offense. That being said however their QB was Josh Freeman.

I think maybe player defense reaction time needs to come down some. Also Player blocking on rushing plays seemed weak but Im not a good running guy anyways so maybe its alright.

Ill keep messing with it and if I can nail down some things I give an update.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #45
Rookie

RandyTR's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

Just would like to say that these sliders are the best, and most realistic, sliders I've ever plaayed with. I got full satisfaction with the ability of my team against the CPU and was able to pinpoint my issues according to certain things that I do wrong or that my team is incapable of doing.

I played these sliders today with Buffalo in my franchise. I played Green Bay and this is what I had:

GB: 14-14-0-0-0 [28]
BUF: 0-3-3-6 [12]

TOTYD:
GB: 409 (85 RUSH, 324 PASS)
BUF: 363 (68 RUSH, 295 PASS)

TURNOVER:
GB: 0
BUF: 1 (INT)

PASSING:
GB: A. Rodgers (16-25 324 (64%) 3 TD 0 INT)
BUF: K. Boller (24-50 299 (48%) 1 TD 1 INT)

RUSH:
GB: R Grant (20 for 72 (3.6/c) 1 TD
BUF: C. Spiller (6 for 49 (8.1 because of 39 yard break) 0 TD

RECEIVING:
GB: G. Jennings (6 for 96 1 TD)
D. Driver (4 for 38 1 TD)
J. Jones (2 for 111 (broke an 88 yd) 1 TD)
BUF: K. Curtis (12 for 174 1 TD)
S. Nelson (5 for 43)

I did lose the game by a pretty big margin. I was able to get downfield, but wasn't able to capitalize. I felt the defense GB played was up to par with what they usually do. Buffalo couldn't run the ball much (mainly because I was behind all day) and passing was due to the short route with Kevin Curtis. Lee Evans was non-existant because of the good defense by Al Harris (which again I think is realistic). Boller was failr innacurate which is also something I figured would happen regardless. CJ Spiller was able to hit the holes well, just didn't have the oppurtunity. On defense I played well, but GB broke two big plays which cost me 14 points. That's something that I have to change as a player, not my team. I was able to shut them down in the second half due to me understanding their offense and utilizing my players according. It worked and was very rewarding.

Overall this is an A+ slider set by Mike. Skow's contributions were also critical in the results I had. Again, i appreciate you taking the time to do this and I'll post further as I progress in my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 09:06 AM   #46
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

I was playin around with these sliders for a few hours last night and they are pretty good. I made some changes to the user sliders to make eit tougher to run and pass. I played a game with the browns and raiders(me) I only played 10 minute qtrs with 15 sec runoff the first half was pretty much all defense with me up 6-3 at the half. They beat me up pretty good in the second half and ended up winning 17-9. The cpu was able to move the ball both running and passing and It was certainly not easy for me to move the ball even against a mediocre defense. I made some plays but I had to work for them. When I get home from work I'm gonna try them with some better teams and see how they play.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do I have to use 13-15 min quarters to get the best results with these sliders?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

I tried these out because I thought they looked pretty good, but I did not get good results at all.

1st Game
Panthers 59
Redskins 17

Tons of big plays, I had 5 plays over 50yds on offense, INT's returned for TD's, etc. Portis did nothing for them, McNabb was ok, Joey Galloway was their only WR to do anything.

2nd Game
Panthers 34
Falcons 31

Much better game overall, it was close and fun but not realistic. Michael Turner could not run on me at all, but Matt Ryan was near unstoppable all game. I ran for over 100yds with both my RB's and Matt Moore made a number of big TD passes.

3rd Game
Panthers 41
Ravens 0

Final total yards was 456 for me, 68 for them. I had 22 first downs, they had 2. I was 22-25 passing, each RB over 100yds. Flacco was 5-23, Ray Rice had 4yds rushing on 12 attempts. It was like playing on rookie.

I think you've made it too easy to run and pass on the cpu and made it impossible for the cpu to run on you. Not too mention the crazy amount of big plays and high scores.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »