Home

Hardest M11 sliders

This is a discussion on Hardest M11 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Hardest M11 sliders

Yah I always get to many plays when I use 15 minutes 25 second run off but it looked like a really good game I'm glad you liked the sliders right now im loving them their a great challenge.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 18

yeah if you use 15 min, you kinda gotta watch a lot of cut scenes and not skip thru anything which i dont mind.

Carolina Panthers
UNC Tar Heels
SC Gamecocks
Old 08-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think my sliders are fairly difficult depending on your skill. The "realistic" ones that you guys are using isn't as hard as mine but for some reason I seem to be able to win the majority of games, I'm not sure if it's because I'm a Madden Veteran or I need to adjust my player skill lower and the CPU skill higher. If you look at the actual numbers, the player skill for the most part, is lower than the realistic sliders and the CPU is higher.

Any chance you guys could give it a go and post the results on my thread? I would appreciate it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
Banned

I havn't looked at yours but its pretty tough to get harder with CPU RB breaking tackles at 70, Ill try yours but dont say if others are hard or not by just looking at them.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Well you can get a decent grasp for how hard someones sliders is by comparing the sliders to your own. If someone has the RB break tackle up to 70, I'm hoping they also have tackling increased because as it is, playing on all madden, without adjusting any sliders, the opposing RB will break at least 10 tackles per game, which is completely unrealistic. It's like I said in my thread, the second game I played was against Oakland. I decided to try All-Madden out because I dominated the Cardinals in my first game at All-Pro. McFadden, who I believe is a 79 overall, more than a speedster than anything, was able to consistently break tackles. When a 79, who is fast but not very strong, is able to break that many tackles it makes the game less fun. I really hope there is a way to make this game play fun while still being realistic.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
Banned

I tried both and Realistic is more challenging sure there is a little bit of unrealistic amount of broken tackles but the games are close. ( I like yours but they take to long as well with 7 minutes no accel )
Old 08-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 18

i just had a great game using realistic sliders, you can see stats there.

Carolina Panthers
UNC Tar Heels
SC Gamecocks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles012
I tried both and Realistic is more challenging sure there is a little bit of unrealistic amount of broken tackles but the games are close. ( I like yours but they take to long as well with 7 minutes no accel )
I'm assuming you're talking about my sliders. I don't know where you got the idea that my games were 7 minutes long? I've got it labeled as having 6 minute quarters with no acceleration on. For me, this gives me the most realistic stats and you average around 130-150 total plays, which is about the same as the NFL.

Any chance you could post your stats on the game you played with my sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »