Home

Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring**

This is a discussion on Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring**

Yea I'll be up I'm still playing my franchise, keep me posted on how your game turns out.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:22 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've played 2 more games of my chargers franchise. Sorry I don't have stats at hand. Firstly beating the Chiefs 26-7 and then beating the Jaguars 17-14 in rain.

The chiefs game was a lot closer than it appears, i got one fumble recovery for 6 when the chiefs were inside my 5 and then when i got a long bomb for a touchdown.

The Jaguars game was still closer and more defensive, neither team could get much going on the ground and Ryan Mathews was injured for 2 weeks with broken ribs. Once again i got a fumble recovery TD but this time it was only 15 yrds out from their line.

There were alot of fumbles in the 2 games but 1 was in the rain so I will play a few more and see if it continues.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
I've played 2 more games of my chargers franchise. Sorry I don't have stats at hand. Firstly beating the Chiefs 26-7 and then beating the Jaguars 17-14 in rain.

The chiefs game was a lot closer than it appears, i got one fumble recovery for 6 when the chiefs were inside my 5 and then when i got a long bomb for a touchdown.

The Jaguars game was still closer and more defensive, neither team could get much going on the ground and Ryan Mathews was injured for 2 weeks with broken ribs. Once again i got a fumble recovery TD but this time it was only 15 yrds out from their line.

There were alot of fumbles in the 2 games but 1 was in the rain so I will play a few more and see if it continues.
Those scores seem pretty reasonable. I had a lot of fumbles in my game where it was raining too, so I don't know if it needs to be toned down or not. Let me know if there's any adjustments you think could be made, and keep the results coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry, no stats because I had to quit a game AGAINST the CPU for the first time in my Madden Career because I couldn't stop PEYTON MANNING through the air.

I played zone most of the game and when he has time, he finds the open receiver just like in real life.

I couldn't get my offense going on the Colts because they were up 21-0 anyways and I was just shell shocked that I am losing by 21 points on ALL-PRO!!!

Dude, you rock. When you said All-Pro, I thought these sliders was going to be easy and that the people posting on this thread was a bunch of new people that can't play on All-Madden and all of that. You exceeded my expectations. I am going to start up a franchise with the Panthers with your sliders.

For a suggestion, I use Mike32Own's penalty, Special Teams, and Auto-Sub Sliders.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:19 AM   #37
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Tried these last night but the stats were really low b/c the game seemed to go by so fast (even with 8 min quarters and 15 run-off), beat Jags in my Eagles franchise 21-7 though so I liked the score. I actually got dominated by the Skins () 28-7 (they scored two late TDs) and then tried without a run-off and beat Niners 33-14 but game seemed to go too long...LOL...I cant' get right with this game...yet.
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 08-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk1ghtcrawler
Sorry, no stats because I had to quit a game AGAINST the CPU for the first time in my Madden Career because I couldn't stop PEYTON MANNING through the air.

I played zone most of the game and when he has time, he finds the open receiver just like in real life.

I couldn't get my offense going on the Colts because they were up 21-0 anyways and I was just shell shocked that I am losing by 21 points on ALL-PRO!!!

Dude, you rock. When you said All-Pro, I thought these sliders was going to be easy and that the people posting on this thread was a bunch of new people that can't play on All-Madden and all of that. You exceeded my expectations. I am going to start up a franchise with the Panthers with your sliders.

For a suggestion, I use Mike32Own's penalty, Special Teams, and Auto-Sub Sliders.
Stopping those spread passing attacks is extremely difficult (pats, colts, saints). I end up having to try to manage clock while I'm on offense to keep those teams under control.

I was getting ready to hear some complaints after reading the first part of your post where you had to quit. Usually I play on All-Madden so I expected the games to be easy when I set it on all-pro too, but just decided to give it a shot. I'll definitely look into the penalty/special teams in that slider set. Thanks for the post, hope the franchise goes well, and keep the results coming.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Tried these last night but the stats were really low b/c the game seemed to go by so fast (even with 8 min quarters and 15 run-off), beat Jags in my Eagles franchise 21-7 though so I liked the score. I actually got dominated by the Skins () 28-7 (they scored two late TDs) and then tried without a run-off and beat Niners 33-14 but game seemed to go too long...LOL...I cant' get right with this game...yet.
Maybe try 9 min 20 sec run off, or 10 min 25 second run off. I played a game of the 10 min 25 sec run off, and it didn't seem to take too long. It's all up to you though so hopefully those help.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

A minor issue for me is that the CPU breaks too many tackles...I mean tackles from guys like Jon Beason which shouldnt be.

Another one is the lack of sacks.

Any Suggestions to fix those two for me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »