Home

My feeble attempt at sliders

This is a discussion on My feeble attempt at sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Out of the Park Baseball 23 Review: Newcomers Welcome
AEW: Fight Forever - New Gameplay Footage and Details
How to Fix The Rec in NBA 2K

Old 01-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: My feeble attempt at sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Thanks, Gary. It's tougher to get those defensive battles in Madden like you can in NCAA. That's not to say that there's not defense in the game, it's just that when you play with the time settings, you get 120 plays and you're likely going to score 3-4 times in a game, unless you just have a really bad game. My scores have been around what I had last game, which was 35-23 Giants (me) over Texans.

I've only completed 52% of my passes with Eli Manning, while Brandon Jacobs is right around 5.0 ypc and Ahmad Bradshaw is in the 4.5 range. So, I'm very happy with those stats.
PM me if you prefer so we can discuss this. Unless you find it easier to do here. You're sliders sound similar to my attempts. I'm currently using a modified version of playmakers sliders which aren't that different from where you started out. 52% is not good for an NFL QB. Most should be at or over 60% and this is the same problem I'm having. Too many incompletes followed by a 20 yard gain and a first down.
I'm trying to tweak and would like to compare notes. Let me know if you prefer the PM or me to post here.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #18
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
PM me if you prefer so we can discuss this. Unless you find it easier to do here. You're sliders sound similar to my attempts. I'm currently using a modified version of playmakers sliders which aren't that different from where you started out. 52% is not good for an NFL QB. Most should be at or over 60% and this is the same problem I'm having. Too many incompletes followed by a 20 yard gain and a first down.
I'm trying to tweak and would like to compare notes. Let me know if you prefer the PM or me to post here.
Posting in here is fine. I'd be interested to see what you are using for sliders.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Posting in here is fine. I'd be interested to see what you are using for sliders.
You can check my thread (mjhyankees modified Jdseven sliders). I also have some discussion on what i"m finding with these sliders and how i"m adjusting. basically the more you play the better you get and you have to help the cpu more and more over time.

Those sliders on that thread give me the best game consistently. I've played the same games (Bears-Packers and Jets- Bills) over an over with about 5-6 different slider sets. I find the other sliders give both sides and unstoppable passing game (unless human QB acc is below 20- then I have to throw short all day) and no running game.
Everytime I play I'm finding my modified sliders give ME the best game. Results may vary depending on skill levels and abilities.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »