Home

Simulation Sliders and Settings Help Thread

This is a discussion on Simulation Sliders and Settings Help Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Simulation Sliders and Settings Help Thread

This is what happens for me using these settings below:
(These are the first set I used from Madden 10 might need adj with patch 1 for Madden 11)

All-Pro
15 Minutes
Super Sim till 4th Quarter during franchise game. Then play 4th quarter.
CPU Throwing ACC = 75
All others 50
Default Auto Subs
INJ Off
Fat On
All Teams Selected (31 User Teams in Franchise) For Depth Charts and to stop unreal FAs and trades

Coach Settings: (Maybe BUG if you select 4-3 all teams will be 4-3 u cant change them (BUG?)

DEF
3-4 (Now this makes LBs lead the league in Sacks) Dont know why this happens should be spread out
4-3 (This makes LE and RE lead the league in Sacks) You must choose what pos u want to lead league
50 %
50 AGR

OFF
50 %
50 AGR
Running back 1 75 %
Running back 2 25 %

Strategies
If QB is Scrambler choose Scrambler do this for each position once you see the strategies u will
understand what I am saying. Another ex. For Brandon Jacobs set him to Power Back Priority 100%
Do this for DEF as well put the strategy to what is your players advantage ex. Revis is Priority 100%
Coverage. For he is a shut down cornerback

Please no rants about franchise engine or the game. This is to find the best sim settings for what
we have. Please and Thank You

Super Simming allows the DEF tackles to be = to the CPU tackles for that year.
Their is no SIM QTRS Length at all. EX. NBA 2k10 asks what is the sim time requested
and you enter 5 the stats will be low like if you played a 20 min game not a full 60 min one.
If you play 7 MIN QTRS in Franchise you will never come close to the DEF Leaders at all.
Please add Sim QTR Length if possible thanks

Passing Leader AVGs per Simmed year
4200 Yards Passing
30-40 TDS
500-550 ATTS

Running Leaders
1700-1800 YRDS per Year simmed
15-20 TDS
250-300 ATTS

Receiving Leaders
1200-1300 YDS per Year simmed
15-18 TDS
85-95 Rec per year simmed

20-25 Pancakes per Year

DEF
120-135 Tackles (If you choose 3-4 LBs will lead if you choose 4-3 LE will lead)
15.5-18.5 Sacks
7-9 INTs per simmed year
DEF TDs = 3 at most

Home Time of Possession 31:06 Away Time of Possession 28:54 is norm for SuperSim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Simulation Sliders and Settings Help Thread

come on mods your normally very quick to fix stuff or maybe your quicker to give out yellow and red cards :P there is two of these threads back to back both mine keep this one I guess it is on one page

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »