Home

Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers Madden 11 Custom Sliders

Right time to try yours out mate,

Try Mikesownz and bring back the D and there both good but still not quite right.

Ive got a good set of autosubs if your interested though. So far plays quite well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #66
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Good challenge with set 2. I only had 8 yd's passing against the Packers with the Vikes though. Their pass rush was nonstop.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Right time to try yours out mate,

Try Mikesownz and bring back the D and there both good but still not quite right.

Ive got a good set of autosubs if your interested though. So far plays quite well.
yeah go ahead and post them saves me the work LOL

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

The higher slider the harder it is?

Im new to sports games so sorry if its a dumb question..
Old 08-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Good challenge with set 2. I only had 8 yd's passing against the Packers with the Vikes though. Their pass rush was nonstop.
you can boost up QBA to 8 or 10 but i'd suggest 8 because the sliders are different from NCAA they represent a percentage increase with every one click up

CPU pass rush is the key to their pass defense...if they get pressure they force more errant throws....

Remember most NFL defenses don't have great cover corners so the pass rush is vital....I utilized that approach on base set version 2

CPU and Human defense play with the same settings accept for INT slider which i think is fair play

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #70
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

Played my first game with SET 2.

I'm playing a franchise, where I play as both teams, using Gameflow to select the play for both teams.

Game was week one, Denver at Jacksonville.

JACKSONVILLE 25, DENVER 22

Rush Yds: JAX 274 DEN 91
Pass Yds: JAX 110 DEN 288
TOT OFF: JAX 384 DEN 379
1st Downs: JAX 18 DEN 17
TOP: JAX 38:22 DEN 21:38

Passing
Orton 23-33 296 yds 1 td 2 int
Garrard 16-27 118 yds 1 td 2 int

Rushing
MJD 28 att 271 yds 2 td (80 yd long)
Moreno 20 att 62 yds
Buckhalter 8 att 26 yds 1 td

Receiving
Gaffney 8 rec 97 yds
D. Thomas 6 rec 144 yds
Williamson 4 rec 37 yds
Sim-Walker 3 rec 17 yds 1 td

Thoughts:
Denver led this one 6-3 at halftime and 16-3 heading into the fourth quarter. MJD took over in the 4th qtr. He broke the 80 yd rush on the first play from scrimmage in the 4th and the Jags got their swagger together following that. I was able to gash Denver's defense for most of the game, 5-12 yds at a time when they would sit back in a zone. I couldn't run at all against Jacksonville's defense. They blitzed a lot and stuffed Denver's run game. I could feel the difference between a decent RB (Moreno) and a great one (MJD). I could also feel the differences between Garrard and Orton as well.

Next game is Raiders vs Titans, so I'll report back with what happens in that one. Thus far, great set of sliders as always PM!
Old 08-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright so I just got done with my first game with using BASE SET 2, with the (L) for each slider. I used 58 threshold.

I gotta say, this was a very challenging game and realistic. I could no longer do incredible impossible passes with Bradford. I actually had to find the right guy at the right time to get a completion.

The run game was much better. I enjoyed the run game, it was actually possible to avg above 3 yards a attempt.

The CPU skill was solid, it was challenging yet realistic.

RAMS (ME) 23
SEAHAWKS (CPU 17

(I would of lost if it wasn't for my interception for a touchdown in the 4th.)

-I had 3 picks this game, that's why I won. I found it challenging to get to the red zone. Although I did manage to do I a couple times, most of the time I couldn't even make it to FG range. without going 3 and out.

PASSING (ME)
Bradford 13-24 158 71.2 Rating 54% Completion!(this was great, I felt like it was a real game, Bradford did not play like god in my past games, was a much harder, realistic, passing game.)

RUSHING (ME)
JACKSON 27-99 3.6 AVG (The run game was pretty solid, realistic.

PASSING (CPU)
HASSELBECK 24-42 282 Yards, 63.8 Rating, 3 interceptions. (This was a little out of hand.) Other than that, the passing game for the CPU was spot on solid, They would be moving down the filed through out the game, I was able to 3 and out the CPU a few times in the game, but the CPU was solid at moving the ball down the field.

RUSHING (CPU)
FORSETT 12-75 6.2 AVG (The reason this guy's avg is so high is because he had a 39 run, Otherwise it would of been near 3.4 avg which is pretty realistic.)(The computer run game was great, solid.

OVERALL
-Good challenging, Realistic passing game on the Human side.
-A much better realistic Rushing game on the Human side.
-CPU Skill was solid, they were able to move down the field through out the game.
- The seahawks were a really challenging team to play against in this game, I can only imagine playing against the saints.

-So overall they were pretty good sliders, I will probably be using these for a while since I'm having my most realistic, fun games with them.

Last edited by RajonRondo; 08-15-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I've decided I'm not going to touch the running game because if it ever gets too easy all you have to do is lower Run Blocking back down to 46 or 41.

I like the balance by the CPU pass and Run defense now....and it only requires the Human to make minor touches if something feels too hard or too easy.

I think after the 1st base set we all saw with reaction time up high they could shut down anyone....so based on that you guys can increase raection time at your own risk or lower Run Blocking down

LB's and DL will get off blocks quicker and that will reduce your YPC avg down again.

Which ever direction fits your playing style....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »