Home

++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

This is a discussion on ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++ within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

First off let me say that I have been checking this forum for years for sliders for NCAA & Madden without once finding a set that fit me perfect. (Although I always appreciate people taking the time to make and post them.) I have never even bothered to register cause I have never posted until now. This is by far the most realistic AWESOME set of sliders I have ever played with. They make games with 15 min quarters seem to fly by and have me wishing for another drive every game. Maybe most important this set has given me the one thing I have always wanted as a former LB. REALISTIC DEFENSIVE STATS!!!! I know this post has done nothing to help other than maybe convince somebody to give these sliders a shot and to thank you for making & posting them. I also wanted to ask if you have a set for NCAA that is as good as these? Keep up the good work!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1

co sign.........been goin through different sets of sliders on this board.Gave theses a try and have had 3 games all have been good.props to u on the sliders....defintely will be using these for my chise and will be following your thread with any updates u make.GOOD WORK!!!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 04:45 PM   #83
Banned

What difficulty level you guys using with these sliders?
Old 08-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Old Man
What difficulty level you guys using with these sliders?

It's all a custom level dude. Check page 1 to see the settings.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfed7376
First off let me say that I have been checking this forum for years for sliders for NCAA & Madden without once finding a set that fit me perfect. (Although I always appreciate people taking the time to make and post them.) I have never even bothered to register cause I have never posted until now. This is by far the most realistic AWESOME set of sliders I have ever played with. They make games with 15 min quarters seem to fly by and have me wishing for another drive every game. Maybe most important this set has given me the one thing I have always wanted as a former LB. REALISTIC DEFENSIVE STATS!!!! I know this post has done nothing to help other than maybe convince somebody to give these sliders a shot and to thank you for making & posting them. I also wanted to ask if you have a set for NCAA that is as good as these? Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks bud, much appreciated and agreed that the slider settings work well for defensive stats, I once got 11 tackles with R.Lewis with these exact settings.

Unfortunately for my misfortune I have never laid my hands on NCAA as I am South African and reside here, so NCAA never makes it to these shores, If only

I been thinking a while to actually order NCAA 11 and have it shipped here as It looks just as good as Madden 11 but where from is the problem, seems I should make a plan.

Def keep following as Ill be making any adjustments when any patches are released, my aim will be to make an awesome franchise for everybody to enjoy some realistic and fun madden.

P.S-Posts like yours are always welcome and appreciated as things like this take time, its always good to see people enjoying Madden, just drives me more to keep up with these sliders and keep making madden as realistic and fun as possible for as many gamers who are looking for the same experience with the game.

Thanks to all.

Last edited by Jd_Seven; 08-21-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 8

Just played a game using this set exact and won 17 -14 using the broncos over the jags. I played 7 min quarters with 15 sec runoff so that explains a little of the low score. I turned the ball over 3 times and somehow managed to escpae with the win. Everything played very well besides the fact i could not really run avgd 2.5 a carry but its one game and denvers run game is not that good. Looks good man real good.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 8

Another game I played the seahawks and loss 28 to 21. Hasselback threw for 412 yds against me he was money. I still cannot run for crap Im avg about 2 per carry I mean I will have a handful of 5 to 7 yd gains on the ground but so much getting stuffed at the line and 2 yd gains. Any suggestions should I raise the run block slightly? The CPU is also struggling to run the ball most all their o is thru the air. Great set so far tho.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Another game I played the seahawks and loss 28 to 21. Hasselback threw for 412 yds against me he was money. I still cannot run for crap Im avg about 2 per carry I mean I will have a handful of 5 to 7 yd gains on the ground but so much getting stuffed at the line and 2 yd gains. Any suggestions should I raise the run block slightly? The CPU is also struggling to run the ball most all their o is thru the air. Great set so far tho.
Are these games you're playing Exhibition games or have you started a Franchise? If they're Exhibition games,i suggest you go into a Franchise and see how you get on cus i've heard people say the game plays differently between Exhibition mode and Franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »