Home

++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

This is a discussion on ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++ within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 02:57 AM   #41
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

these sliders are great for me, i am having tons of fun with them, if i find them time to post some stats i will, no guarantees tho, i was very skeptical at first when i first looked at them..glad i tried them tho...great sliders.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:32 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
these sliders are great for me, i am having tons of fun with them, if i find them time to post some stats i will, no guarantees tho, i was very skeptical at first when i first looked at them..glad i tried them tho...great sliders.
Every bit of feedback helps, so thanks to all for giving them a go, totally agree that they look skeptical at first but with the CPU in the 100's it actually accounts for the players actual attributes, hence the awesome 1 handed catch by fitz (you will see better and smoother animations guaranteed)

Wow, thats pretty unlucky it froze 3 times in a row, EA needs to fix this super fast or the community is going to come down on them hard as they should.

You can use these anytime, with or without gameflow as well.

When the final 53 man roster comes out guys, I will be making a super sim chise and adjust each teams coaching setup to make sure RB's split carries where they need to, run more often if they need 2 etc. Ill be doing a few games today, give feedback on them and see where we are at, Im pretty confident these settings are near the end to be as perfect as they can be. Again thanks to all playing with these with the feedback.

safe guys.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:24 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

You'd be an absolute GOD if you sorted the coaching setup for the whole NFL! That's one of the things I was planning to do when I started up my 'chise and I've been looking around for a little guide/summary as to what will suit the rest of the NFL, sounds like you've got it covered.
XboxGT:Lewis584
Old 08-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis584
You'd be an absolute GOD if you sorted the coaching setup for the whole NFL! That's one of the things I was planning to do when I started up my 'chise and I've been looking around for a little guide/summary as to what will suit the rest of the NFL, sounds like you've got it covered.
For sure, Ill just wait until the final 53 man roster comes out, I have been playing around with it a bit to test, so far so good.

Ill adjust accordingly and I'm positive this will just add to a more realistic franchise (that's what it's all about for me in Madden)

Ill be sure to keep you posted.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:50 AM   #45
Rookie

magnusjolnaes's Arena

OVR: 13

I had some problems with these sliders in the beginning. Then I discovered that the game had to be played on "Slow". Wow, that changed everything. This is my first game with correct settings (changed HUM D Passing ever so slightly).

I play with the Broncos.

Baltimore Ravens 24 @ 34 Denver Broncos

Total Offense:
320 / 303
Penalties:
1-5 / 2-25

Player stats:
QB Joe Flacco, 81.9, 11/24 280yds, 2TD 2INT
QB Kyle Orton, 83.9, 15/25 211yds, 1TD 1INT
QB Brady Quinn, 104.2 1/1 9yds

RB Knowshon Moreno, 18-66 (3.6pc) TD
RB Ray Rice, 12-51 (4.2pc)
RB Lendale White, 4-10 (2.5pc)
RB Willis McGahee, 2-17 (8.5pc) TD
RB Correll Buckhalter, 1-12 (12pc)

Flacco sacked five times
Orton sacked once
The above may lead me to decrease my passing D ability slightly.

Started the game in perfect fashion, when I forced a three-and-out and took the punt back for a touchdown.
At the end of the game, Flacco threw an interception that Robert Ayers returned for a touchdown, and on the following drive, Champ Bailey picked off a long one and returned it to around the Ravens 25. Kneeled it home from there.

Might increase the quarter length to 15 minutes (instead of my current 11), to get more plays. Not sure about the amount the average NFL teams run during a game.

Last edited by magnusjolnaes; 08-20-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnusjolnaes
I had some problems with these sliders in the beginning. Then I discovered that the game had to be played on "Slow". Wow, that changed everything. This is my first game with correct settings (changed HUM D Passing ever so slightly).

I play with the Broncos.

Baltimore Ravens 24 @ 34 Denver Broncos

Total Offense:
320 / 303
Penalties:
1-5 / 2-25

Player stats:
QB Joe Flacco, 81.9, 11/24 280yds, 2TD 2INT
QB Kyle Orton, 83.9, 15/25 211yds, 1TD 1INT
QB Brady Quinn, 104.2 1/1 9yds

RB Knowshon Moreno, 18-66 (3.6pc) TD
RB Ray Rice, 12-51 (4.2pc)
RB Lendale White, 4-10 (2.5pc)
RB Willis McGahee, 2-17 (8.5pc) TD
RB Correll Buckhalter, 1-12 (12pc)

Flacco sacked five times
Orton sacked once
The above may lead me to decrease my passing D ability slightly.

Started the game in perfect fashion, when I forced a three-and-out and took the punt back for a touchdown.
At the end of the game, Flacco threw an interception that Robert Ayers returned for a touchdown, and on the following drive, Champ Bailey picked off a long one and returned it to around the Ravens 25. Kneeled it home from there.

Might increase the quarter length to 15 minutes (instead of my current 11), to get more plays. Not sure about the amount the average NFL teams run during a game.
Yeah, looks like a solid game, I have lowered my HUM pass rushing to 50, going to do a few test on it (you only want to really see around 3 sacks a game, depending on what team you are, and who your up against, should differ from game to game of course)

Def play on "slow" as this is speed that the sliders are based on, make sure your threshold is correct, and that your HUM INT is at 50 now as well.

Def play on 15 min QTR's 25 sec run off - I usually get around the 120 total mark for plays which is pretty spot on for most game days in the NFL.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm looking forward to playing with the lowered HUM pass interceptions, seen a few too many of those, think I've probably had one every game.

beat the Vikings although they played a much better game, hasselbeck hit 250 yards for the first time with these sliders.

3 of my TDs were cheap take-aways again, 2 fumbles, 1 int. The fumbles were fairly believable, it was Favre and we know he enjoys taking a hit, he took a few too many though although I think I only recorded 3 sacks which wasn't over the top.
XboxGT:Lewis584
Old 08-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #48
Rookie

magnusjolnaes's Arena

OVR: 13

And here we go with the second game.
I'm in my second year with my franchise already, and the Bears have signed Chad Pennington to back up Jay Cutler. At this point in time Cutler is injured.

Denver Broncos 27 @ 10 Chicago Bears

Total Offense:
451 / 283
Penalties:
3-45 / 2-25

Player stats:
QB Kyle Orton, 64.3, 19/35 283yds, 2TD 3INT
QB Chad Pennington, 29.7 16/41 252yds, 3INT

RB Knowshon Moreno, 29-176 (6.0pc) TD
RB Matt Forte, 14-59 (4.2pc)
RB Lendale White, 8-7 (0.8pc)

Pennington sacked three times
Orton sacked twice

This game was very different. On the very first drive of the game Pennington led the Bears all the way to the red zone but threw a pick in the endzone. Later in Q1 Orton was picked off on a hurried pass and Lance Briggs returned it 16 yds for a TD. First half was awful for both QBs as both of them got picked off three times. As you can see though, no INTs were thrown in the second half at all.

Chicago was up 3-7 at the halfway point, but I outscored them 24-3 in the second half. Matt Prater went 2-5 on FGs, but they were long ones with a lot of wind.

This was played with 15 min quarters btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »