Home

dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS

This is a discussion on dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #17
Rookie

shanice73's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS

Getting a a lot of good variety with these sliders, ranging from high scoring shootouts to an amazing defensive dominated game between the steelers and raiders in season 2 of my franchise. The Raiders winning it 9-6.

Im enjoying the games with these sliders.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #18
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm in year 2 of my franchise using these sliders. Just played the ravens in week 9 using the chiefs. Ravens d was number one in the league and it definitely showed in this game. They had 5 picks and two of those went for tds courtesy of ray Lewis and ed Reed. They held the chiefs to 180 yards total offense. The final score was 24-6. Not much offensive production in this one at all.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Re: DPMX21'S CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS

Just bumping this thing in case there's any new cpu vs cpu guys that haven't seen it. All feedback is welcome!
Old 09-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #20
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

so, just to get this straight: these CPU vs CPU sliders are producing realistic results? I have shyed away from this game because I was reading in other threads that the Defensive AI was absolutely horrible, so I had almost shut down all hopes of buying this game. how are the offensive stats, like rushing and passing? do the good back actually reflect their real-life results? are there a realistic amount of sacks? last year, the QB was miraculously able to get rid of the ball just about every time he was going to be sacked, no matter how close the defender was to him. I just need to know, because the only sports game that has actually worked out for me in the last three years has been the 2k sport NBA line. everything else has pretty much sucked. thanks for any replies on this.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #21
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnriii
so, just to get this straight: these CPU vs CPU sliders are producing realistic results? I have shyed away from this game because I was reading in other threads that the Defensive AI was absolutely horrible, so I had almost shut down all hopes of buying this game. how are the offensive stats, like rushing and passing? do the good back actually reflect their real-life results? are there a realistic amount of sacks? last year, the QB was miraculously able to get rid of the ball just about every time he was going to be sacked, no matter how close the defender was to him. I just need to know, because the only sports game that has actually worked out for me in the last three years has been the 2k sport NBA line. everything else has pretty much sucked. thanks for any replies on this.
I will post some stats later today, but yeah they have surprisingly worked very well. I've had 42-35 games and 10-0 games. The stats aren't crazy high either. There's always that one game where a QB goes off for 400+ or a RB runs for 200+. You'll see some games where a guy gets 4 sacks too. I'm in the 4th year of my Chiefs franchise using these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #22
Rookie

shanice73's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm really enjoying these sliders and the variety of play they bring, thanks for posting them dpmx21.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had kind of given up on CPU vs. CPU due to there be no injuires in those games. Am I right in assuming that is still the case?
Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #24
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sascgs
I had kind of given up on CPU vs. CPU due to there be no injuires in those games. Am I right in assuming that is still the case?
Still no injuries in cpu vs cpu . I've read somewhere that you can select a team and switch back right before the game starts that injuries will then occur. I haven't tried this myself though. As soon as you switch back to cpu vs cpu you lose the broadcast camera angle which kind of ruins it for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »