Home

***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: ***Neemz1844's EXPERT Madden 11 Sliders***

Gonna try these out now. Will give you feedback as soon as the games over. Only thing is I changed the WR Catching to 35 and injuries to 40.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
for sure, I get ya-I have my wr catch on 50, qb acc on 10-although my CPU slider settings are all maxed so I would still consider them on the "expert" side.
I am using mainly these type sliders, my only problem Im having is ide like to get my QB accuracy to about 55, right now its like 65-70, I put the QB accuracy low to like 10 and for like 7 straight passes my QB wont come anywhere near the wide open wide out, then he will rack off 10 straight amazing passes for completions, its just not balances enough, maybe a horrible throw every 5-6 passes would be cool but they bunch them together too much

Also with WR catch low like 20, yes it keeps the accuracy down but having a WR on ur team with catch rating 94 and dropped 4 balls in 2009 to have 4 balls dropped a game is just not real to me, ya know what im saying
Old 08-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #19
Banned

Had to quit in the 3rd quarter. Beanie Wells was making me look like a Pop Warner team. I dont know how but they break every tackle. Its pretty predictable, complete pass, runs 20 yards, FINALLY get a guy near him, broken tackle, another broken tackle, (maybe) another broken tackle, and hes gone. Not kidding, that happened every 3rd CPU drive. I found it frusturating and funny at the same time.

Was losing 31-13 btw.
So after one game...
Pros
Very challenging offensive game
Nice balance between incompletions/completions
No MONSTER gains
Running game is solid

Cons
Too many broken tackles
Matt Leinart looked like Peyton Manning out there
Recievers ALWAYS open (though the Pass D is terrible on both sides of the ball, not do to sliders, thats just the way it is)

Will play again and make necessary tweaks.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

Going to try these out next week. Had been using and tweaking someone else's slider set but it was still too easy to win. Although reading peoples' issues with WR drops I might up that setting as well.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #21
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

how do i get to PLAYER SKILL to adjust sliders i can only get to difficulty setting??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
how do i get to PLAYER SKILL to adjust sliders i can only get to difficulty setting??????
Choose the "Custom" difficulty setting. From there, scroll down to the player skill sliders and push X (PS3) or A (360) to bring up the subset sliders (QB Accuracy, Pass Rush, RB Ability, etc)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #23
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

thanks bcruise imma go try that right now
Old 08-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #24
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

it worked!!!bcruise your my man i was about to return this game 4 another one if i couldnt find out how to do this ...thought it was deffective...thanks a lot man you helped me out like crazy bro..your the best ,,peace kid!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »