Home

Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

This is a discussion on Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

Playing Madden more often and have returned to these sliders. Even with the most recent updates I am still getting terrific and fun games on these sliders.

Only adjustments made--> I play on 7 minute quarters 15 sec runoff and gameflow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #42
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

OVR: 2

0 threshold isnt the way to go with these sliders,27-0 up before the end of the first quarter isnt realistic.
i moved it up to 50 and it felt a far better game,may notch it to my old threshold setting of 84 and see.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #43
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

I tried this slider set with zero speed threshold playing 10 minute quarters with 15 run off. While I did win fairly easily, the game was for the most part quite a battle. The score was 63-14 but running was not easy and long passes were very difficult. Just to put this in the proper perspective, my team is rated 97 OVR and opposing team 89 OVR.

My 98 rated QB had a 68 percent completion rating and I did run 20 times for 121 yards--my HB is 98 speed and 99 trucking.

The only thing I was surprised about is not one single sack by my team. CPU had one sack and one interception. I had 3 intercepts, which is fine because I do have the best DBs in the NFL.

The first game I used 25 for fumbles, but after seeing my WR fumble twice out of 3-5 catches, I quit the game and changed Fumbles to 60, and I raised CPU Fumbles as well, but just to 50. That WR is 6'3" 219 pounds and even Collinsworth said it was ridiculous for a big WR like that to fumble.

I was very concerned about having CPU interceptions at 100, but I gave it a shot and only 1 was picked off--and that was me being pressured and throwing.

Of course this is all premature and needs more games for me to know better.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #44
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty_Panthers#1
sliders suck
Depends on how you play, how good you are. I made a few adjustments and while it's not perfect, there are things I am experimenting with to make it better. The thing I like about this slider set is hardly any of those cheap plays by CPU--especially with regard to the DBs.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #45
MVP

For those of us getting "GREAT" games using these sliders, I spoke to Versuz2 and he will be updating his sliders with the recent patch.

I get such great games with these sliders, but we all play differently so results may vary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #46
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
For those of us getting "GREAT" games using these sliders, I spoke to Versuz2 and he will be updating his sliders with the recent patch.

I get such great games with these sliders, but we all play differently so results may vary.
Good to know he is updating. Will it be via video or post?
Old 12-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Good to know he is updating. Will it be via video or post?
He does not post here. It will most likely be on his YT site. I will post it when he completes it.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can someone Post The Sliders Cuz i Cant See Youtube videos on My computer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »