Home

Found good custom skill level

This is a discussion on Found good custom skill level within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Found good custom skill level

These sliders(if you would even call it that) are perfect for players like me who find all-pro way too easy yet all-madden very difficult to beat and very unrealistic.

all I did was set the custom skill for rushing, passing, pass d, rush D to 14. The all-madden level is set at 15 so you probably wouldn't think it would make a big difference but it does.

No more insane tackle breaking by the CPU. You can actually sack the QB now. The CPU makes mistakes.

it's just a perfect balance imo. you'll still see broken tackles but it's no longer automatic that they break the first 2 tackle attempts. it now rarely if ever happens. if you have the RB stopped in the backfield he doesn't act superhuman.

it's still challenging but I don't feel like I'm being cheated. my first 2 games on this ended in a W and a L.

with the jets I lost 27-14 to the dolphins(10 min Q's, 15 sec accel)
2nd game with the Jets I beat the Bills 38-20(10 min Q's, 15 sec accel)

I first experimented with all on 13 but I found myself winning easier then I wanted. 14 seems to be the perfect balance. I feel like I can have a game and lose by 14 pts and I can also blow my opponent out. That's key because the perfect level is one that you can be playing consistent close games on imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »