Home

Realistic Sliders

This is a discussion on Realistic Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Realistic Sliders

yeah these are really easy -__-. i just played the Chiefs till halftime and was already up 31-14
Old 08-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts Boy 123
yeah these are really easy -__-. i just played the Chiefs till halftime and was already up 31-14
What team are you playing with?
Old 08-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #35
Rookie

Just beat da bears. Not going to give all the stats but here are a few.

Pats/Bears

35/24

Tom Brady 21-31 347 yds 3td 2int
Jay Cutler 20-36 285 yds 3td 1int

Fred Taylor 20 att 108 yds 1td
Matt Forte 10 att 16 yds

Pretty good realistic game in the fourth quarter i prety much just ran every play to run the clock down. Forte had a hard time running the ball but Cutler was lighting it up throwing the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

It depends on who you are playing and who you are playing against, as in real life a majority of the time bad teams get crushed by the upper tier teams while teams that are similar have very close hard fought games and if you are a bad team going against a great team, well theres a higher chance of getting an L.

Matt Moore isn't the best QB out there so (doesn't help that I'm not a passing God either) but I use TOP to my advantage, the longer we have the ball the easier it is for us to get the win. I have to play the style of the team, I can't just go out there throwing like I'm Tom Brady with Matt Moore and the Panthers, it doesn't work that way.

The only reason the Bucs scored at all was because I threw a pick 6 (I need to stop throwing while being hit all the time to get the ball out), but I feel in control as if we make a mistake its my fault and not the A.I's.

Plus sliders are not perfect they don't work for everyone, but these are a base as well, so they may need some minor adjustments for it to fit your style (Fits me perfectly).

It really does make the game much more realistic in my eyes and from my games, good players play good, like Steve Smith plays like Steve Smith and Deangelo runs like Deangelo, and finally Jon Beason is third in tackles on my game. But if I throw to one of the average receivers that the Panther's have, then theres not a high chance of them making catches like Steve Smith and getting a bunch of YAC. It separates the good players from the bad while still keeping the bad not so bad, like a 4th string WR with a 63 rating can step up and make a great grab sometimes but they won't be as consistent, they may have great, average, or even bad games, and that applies to everyone.

Matt Moore's game against the Giants was horrible and the offense felt that effect and had a bad time getting yards but our defense kept us in the game. Against the Bucs, Matt Moore had a good game.

Well its based mainly on play style and who you're playing when it comes to these sliders.

But still, I advise you try these sliders, post your stats, what you think and whatnot and they should be adjusted a bit to fit YOU and no one else, sliders don't work for everyone. The ones posted now work best for me and my style of ball control and hard-nosed D. So, it may not work as well for you guys that rain bombs with a pass heavy offense or those with a finesse D, so it may need adjusting.

Next I play the Bengals, hope we can carry over the momentum from our home opener against the Bucs.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Seems like you had a great game there man, your rushing defense must've been tough to get the Bears from the run and make them pass. You're playing like the real Pats now, great Passing game and good rushing D but Pass D is lacking (Like the actual Pats).
Old 08-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #38
Rookie

yep lol bout to start my test franchise and see how it goes.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots12
What team are you playing with?
Chargers :P
Old 08-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdog323
But still, I advise you try these sliders, post your stats, what you think and whatnot and they should be adjusted a bit to fit YOU and no one else, sliders don't work for everyone. The ones posted now work best for me and my style of ball control and hard-nosed D. So, it may not work as well for you guys that rain bombs with a pass heavy offense or those with a finesse D, so it may need adjusting.

Next I play the Bengals, hope we can carry over the momentum from our home opener against the Bucs.
You said that perfectly because im all about the big play and brignin the blitz. ill try and adjust em

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »