Home

Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

This is a discussion on Can any of you posting stats tell me how you... within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
MVP
 
pokerplaya's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Detroit, MI
Blog Entries: 2
Link to "NFL Scoreboard" template for help in posting stats!

Got these great stat templates? I type everything out by hand when I post game results, if I could figure out how to do these graphics that I've seen - the "NFL Scoreboard" ones... I'd be able to post a lot more game results in association with both my sliders and I'm sure others would with theirs as well..

Thanks!
__________________
I'm just an old guy sports gamer...

Last edited by pokerplaya; 08-24-2010 at 02:05 AM. Reason: change of title to describe new purpose of post!
pokerplaya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
MVP
 
Hoos's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,003
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Got these great stat templates? I type everything out by hand when I post game results, if I could figure out how to do these graphics that I've seen - the "NFL Scoreboard" ones... I'd be able to post a lot more game results in association with both my sliders and I'm sure others would with theirs as well..

Thanks!
You can use this link....navigate on the left side and choose NFL Boxscore and then just fill in the requested fields with stats. After you generate the table, there will be a section with resulting HTML, copy all of it and paste it into OS

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
__________________
XBL Gamertag: hoos4974

PSN: hoos4974
Hoos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
MVP
 
pokerplaya's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Detroit, MI
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
You can use this link....navigate on the left side and choose NFL Boxscore and then just fill in the requested fields with stats. After you generate the table, there will be a section with resulting HTML, copy all of it and paste it into OS

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Thanks very much!
__________________
I'm just an old guy sports gamer...
pokerplaya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
Banned
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Williamstown NJ
Posts: 739
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Thanks very much!
I wish someone would sticky this lol
Mike32Ownz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:57 AM   #5
MVP
 
pokerplaya's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Detroit, MI
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
I wish someone would sticky this lol
I'm with Mike... this really helps us slider makers out sooooooo much when the stats are like this!
__________________
I'm just an old guy sports gamer...
pokerplaya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
Banned
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Williamstown NJ
Posts: 739
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

There should be a FAQ thread....."How do I enter the sliders" "Where are the sub sliders" What does the threshold do" "Does lowering a slider make it easier or harder" and the "How do I post stats" these are just some of the basic questions that are asked a lot
Mike32Ownz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
I'm with Mike... this really helps us slider makers out sooooooo much when the stats are like this!
in a big way, agreed.
Jd_Seven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Top -