Home

Slider Tweaks w/ RedsFans and Mike32Ownz

This is a discussion on Slider Tweaks w/ RedsFans and Mike32Ownz within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Slider Tweaks w/ RedsFans and Mike32Ownz

Alright, I basically I'm using a combination of RedsFans and Mike32Ownz with pretty great results. Getting close games, authentic stats expect for one area and that's rushing. Problem being Darren McFadden rushed for 2,120 yards this season and broke Eric Dickerson's record... with a mediocre O-Line in front of him.

I was using Mikes32Ownz human rushing sliders and beefed up the CPU rush defense to no avail. Still breaking 80 yard runs... Anyways, I keep tweaking here and there and I'm afraid I'll upset the balance of the set I'm using which I'm really happy with outside of the rushing game. Here's the slider set I'm using now:

Human/CPU

Passing
25/56
4/28
40/50

Rushing
6/30
26/53
60/85

Pass Defense
67/6
15/25
47/100

Rush Defense
5/80
35/58
64/50

Threshold is at 80 right now but I just moved it from 85 like two or three games ago.

...one question was if I raised CPU tackling from 50 to 55 or 60 would that help with pursuit or would that be reaction time? Any help would be appreciated...

NHL: Blackhawks
MLB: White Sox
NFL: Bears
NCAAFB: Notre Dame & Colorado
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »